3 A.M.

"these niggas must think there's some hoe in me or something." i stood up off the couch in my sister, kayla's, crib. that shit was hurting my ass for real. i was gone chill here for a bit, and wait for her to bring grandbabii home but she taking too long. i got shit to take care of.

i promised mici i would have that money for her today for the crib. i be damned before i let my baby mama be assed out. and i'd be a dead nigga before my daughter don't got a roof over her head.

and this shit kinda my fault too. i kept lending money to this broke nigga who i've known since i was a kid. i thought bro was gang and that a nigga would pay me back cause he know i'm grandson.

nigga fooled me.

now, i'm out of twenty thousand. that shit could've went to my baby and making sure shit was straight for her. and i can't be mad at no one but my damn self.

but there's this nigga who i been seeing around, flexing chains and watches and money. that nigga in for the surprise of his life tonight. i don't even wanna do this to bro, but true comes first. i'll figure everything else out later.

i shot kayla a text letting her know i was gone down the rest of her henny, and get her a new bottle soon. i was already high, so i don't even know why i was drinking that shit. it won't fuck with my focus, cause i know i need this. but it takes the edge off. reminds me of the days where i really had to do shit like this.

may God forgive me.

_____________________

i sat in the car, waiting for this nigga to pull up. i had someone send me his instagram. he all on there posting that he went out tonight. rookie move.

you don't never let niggas know your lo' till you leave.

he went out to a club, which mean a nigga had money to waste. i just hope he got some more.

even if he don't got cash, i hope he got that flashy jewelry on. that shit would make me a pretty penny in a pawn shop.

bright lights stop me from thinking. he was pulling up. i took my gun from the glove compartment and pushed it under the waistband of my jeans. you can't even see this shit once i pull down my sweater again. i don't even want this hoe to go off for real.

it's different killing niggas who disrespect you and your deads. death before dishonor and i'll be damned if a pussy nigga try and play in my face. but it don't gotta rain if i'm just tryna get a nigga jewel and money. everything just has to go to plan.

he get out his car and walk around to open the passenger side for a girl. man, i was hoping he was alone. i hate hearing shorties scream when they nigga getting his shit took. shit throw me off a lil cause now i don't know who to slap. but let me focus.

they both walking, so i get out the car, and start walking with them. looking at shorty, she got on burberry, with a chanel bag. she ain't looking too bad on this end either. i could really take this nigga bitch and money.

but i ain't gone do that to bro. they head into the apartment building and i slide in the open door behind them. i seen we was heading towards a staircase so i got ready. soon as his ass made a move into the stairwell, i pushed him and shorty and closed the door.

i pulled my gun out quickly, and pointed it at his kidney. i told the bitch he was with to turn around, to not look at my face. i told her if she didn't, her and her nigga gone be on the next 48. she heard me loud and clear.

i patted him down with one hand and found his gun. man, this nigga could've upped it on me and didn't. he pussy. i took his gun and put it in my back pocket. i kept feeling around for this nigga wallet and i got it. it's feeling kinda heavy, he got cash on him. just what i needed. i slipped that in my pocket too.

i told him to take his jewelry off, and that he better not move too fast. i looked to the the right, cause i heard that bitch giggle. turned around and it's kayla.

"pfft." she bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"man, ain't shit funny kayla. and why you dressed like a damn prostitute riding around with this pussy nigga?"

this nigga shook and i told his ass to stay still. i pressed my gun against him firmer. he passed his chains off.

"sorry for ruining y'all party. but i'm still taking all this shit. just walk it off."

after that i ran out, and got back in the car. i set the gps to mici and true, hoping baby mama wouldn't be too mad at me.

now that this is done, i gotta figure out i'm gone deal with that nigga that owe me twenty thou. niggas gone give me what's mine. and he should know better to fuck with me.

the last nigga who play with king von needed surgery.