(Announcement Chapter) BIG PLANS for this story!

What's up, Sonic Squad! Hope you are all doing well today.

Eggman: I've come to make an announcement!

And that announcement is that for this story, I'm going to...make things more interesting. I know I say that a lot, but still...I do it for you guys.

Anyways, for this short announcement chapter, I'm going to add lots of villians from the world of Sonic and (maybe) from the world of dbz, just current ones. Anywho, I want to get a few things off my chest.

1). Since Kenji has been reincarnated as Sonic the Hedgehog...he won't act like Sonic 100%, like how the real Sonic always acts. It's because Kenji is Sonic...but not Sonic at the same time. Nomsayin? He is his own person through and through.

2). I might....ruin some characters in this Union story...so I apologize 😔. It's for the plot.

Meh, that's all I guess. Anyways, since this is my 2nd Union story, I might mess up and won't do a good job, since I might also screw up other characters on what they can do and stuff. Oh geez...I wasn't ready for this announcement.

Anyways, you probably have some questions for this story, including the bio. Well, I'll answer for you

1). Q: Why did you make Sonic a Hedgehog-Saiyan hybrid?

A: ..............Because why the hell not? Dbz x Sonic crossover happened and the art. So, yeah...you got your answer.

2). Q: Why did you let Sonic have the 7 Chaos Emeralds, including the 7 World Rings, even though he's already half Saiyan?

A: Well...more power, duh. Also, Sonic can't transform into darkspine with the world rings. Plus, I made it known that with the rest of the rings, a more powerful Darkspine form is born...just remained the same. Also, for the 7 Emeralds, it just boosted his base form through the charts....for plot purposes.

3). Q: Since Sonic has the sword; Caliburn and Shahra's Ring, does that mean that during those 5 years, Sonic went on an adventure from the Sonic storybook games?

A: Yep. That's should've been obvious. But yeah, Sonic already went on those adventures during his 5 years of training, gaining those forms as well, including the ring and sword. Also...Shahra and Merlina are part of Sonic's harem~~.

Ahem! Anyways, you probably have more questions that I couldn't think of in the meantime, so feel free to comment down your question and I'll answer it the best I can.

Anyways, for Sonic's side forms: Darkspine and Excalibur, I'm going to have those form way weaker than Sonic's super form. Reason? Well...I'm not entirely sure of which one his stronger. I even looked it up, but I got many different answers. So, Excalibur will be the weakest form, only a bit stronger than the Werehog form as Darkspine is stronger than Excalibur by a lot, just way way weaker than Sonic's super form. The Dark form is a little bit stronger than super.

Anyways, here's the most important question. I am actually gonna invite some authors into this story. In other words, they are welcome to join this story as a Hedgehog/Saiyan hybrid. The reason I choose Hedgehog most, is because....well, I don't believe other mobian hybrids will work.

Anyways, the more reason I'm saying this is because....the enemies that Sonic will be Battling...will be too much for him. Sonic won't be enough, so he'll need help...he need help from people who can actually keep up with him and his power.

I already...got a current author in mind. He knows who he is (👀)...That's your que, bestie.

Anyways........Shadow the Hedgehog is taken already!! I got plans on a current oc, who will be reincarnated as him once again.

If you want to talk to me about the oc/author insert for this story, then come dm and we can talk. Also, I'm only choosing a few people. I don't want the plot to explode with so many of ya.

If you didn't get picked, don't worry. I'll have more stories in the future for you to be invited into, stories you might love~♡. If you don't want to be invited into one of stories, than that's okay♡.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll update this announcement chapter again if I got more to say.

Remember to vote, share, and add this story in your reading list. Please and Thank you♡. Give me a follow if you want more future stories and notifications from me.

With lots of love, peace out Tomoko-chan fans♡.

{Updated}

September 27, 2022

Tuesday

Time: 3:26 pm

Words: 783