i might be emo

Saki is sleepover with ichika so yeah no saki here anyways enjoy this might be sensitive lmao
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ring ring

... I wake up, there's nothing special. My room is pretty messy- i mean what kind of star have a messy room?.. "you will never be a star" oh no.. The voice on my head start this bullshit again. "you know, a person like you dont deserve belong here, Alot of people get annoyed by you. Why can't you dissapear?" ... I can't get dissapear by like that!. Everyone need's me especially saki, she's happy because i'm here stop this! "oh poor little young boy.. I told you saki didnt need's you anymore, she has a friend that go play with plus she's very healty. No need to be worry being dissapear right?" ... This cant be just leave me alone. "if you say so~ i will come to you after you're done." ... I open my phone and it was 6 am. I need to get ready.

I go to the shower, use my school uniform, making breakfast, and go to school. Nothing happened this life is so boring, why did i even need to life so?..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I finally come to my school, at the cage i always see rui waiting for me. But its different. I ignore rui who's trying to talk to me "Tsukasa please listen just once! Dont ignore me.. Its important-" rui always say like that whenever i meet him. Its getting annoying and annoying "go away.. I don't want to talk with you" i said while leaving him but rui grab my hand. What the fuck does he want?? "..." "tsukasa please.. Just once!" "no.." "huh..?" "leave me alone!" im running and running. This all bullshit, why did i even had to deal with it? Isn't it funny? I think so.

I run to my class it was almost empty. I walk to my class and sit on my table (idk what is it called i want to poop/hj😭) and im waiting for the teacher come.

Ringgggg

The class is started, i focus on my study and i got a good grade again. After i finish school i need to practice for piano, isnt that amazing? Boring? Maybe both.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
16 hours school slay
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ugh... So tired and i need to go practice for my piano, how useless. I walk to my locker to put my shoe's and pick up my bag until someone greet me "Ah- Hello tsukasa senpai" it was Akito.  "oh hello akito!" i said "i just realize now you're focused on your studies and piano practice." "oh really? Hehe i know it sound's weird" "it doesn't sound's weird but amazing though.." "thank you akito!" "but why did you acting like this so fast?" akito questioned.. "o-oh! Because i need to get a good grade before my mom kick my ass!" "yeah yeah whatevee i will go now, bye tsukasa senpai" "hmm? Oh okay byee!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tired.. Talking with people make's me more tired, i want to rest.. No! Tsukasa wake up! You need to practice for the piano before your parents get dissapointed!.. Whatever. Im going home now

I open my house and the house bright as hell. I dont want bright thing's, it hurts my eyes but whatever i will just go change

I change my outfit and go to the living room to practice some piano... Its a little bit make me feel better. I hope my mom wont dissapointed of me..

Epic flashback real this is no fake/j

Tsukasa kid pov:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"you're useless child! Why didn't you listening to me?! You were not anyone who's owning me. You should listen and get a better grades! And stop worrying about saki, if she die's your struggle is in vain! Im so dissapointed have a son like you.." my mom's cried

"i-i'm sorry i will do my best! Please don't cry.. I will listen to you mom i promise..!!" i said try to comfort her

"good.. now come here to get your reward sweetie..." mom said

"..?" i walk to her closely.. Im scared im scared im really scared..

SLAPS

"YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME BEFORE! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT N- NOW- HE'S LEAVING US FOREVER BECAUSE OF YOU! HE'S LEAVING ME BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN  YOU'RE JUST UNLUCKY CHILD. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I KEEP YOU LIVE!.."

i'm scared..

"... I-.. ... i'm sorry.." i cried more and more.. I don't understand what she's saying who is 'he'? I dont know.. All i know im scared with all of my trauma.

"SORRY? SORRY IS JUST USELESS BETTER YOU DO WHAT I SAY!"

         End of epic flashback😱

A singel tear come to my eyes.. This world is so cruel, i need to make my mom happy and proud of me no matter what. I need to do my best. I don't care what will happen. i don't care if i die. I don't care if i got hurt. All i care is to make my mom happy and saki..

BRAK!

"?!!"