is that emu?

Yaa idk

Emu pov:

Its been a while since i never see tsukasa come out from his house again..(emu know tsukasa house btw) maybe i should go look for him? But Awwhh.. I forgot i had school now

I walk from my house to my school and i found m-mafuyu was t-there greeting me.. "hello emu." mafuyu said with her creepy smile "h-hello m-m-mafuyu chan!" "hmm? Why you look so worry today?" "o-oh its about tsukasa.. I never see him come out from his house now, i feel so worried" "ohh, maybe he need some rest?" "yeah maybe!-"

Ring ass bell

"awwh again! The class was about to started bye mafuyu chan!" i said quickly and go to my class, the class almost started
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsukasa pov:

I hate this, i hate when it was like this.. The silence, why did she do this? All of my work for her are wasted. But is that mean i should gave up? No! I can't.. I can't just gave up by like that, saki- saki she's there! Why did i lose hope anyway?!... Maybe i should tell her about this before it was too late.

I pick up my phone from my pocket and call saki "hello this is saki tenma!" "saki.. I need to tell you something" "oh Onii chan hello! What is it?" ... I feel i can't speak, my voice won't came out.. "onii chan are you there?.." "ah yes im here." "soo whats onii chan gonna tell about?" "its.. Our mom" "mom? What happened to her?" "she.. She died, bc she h@ng herself." "s-s-she w-what..?!" ".." "onii chan you're kidding right?! T-theres no way she would left us!" "but she did saki.. Im sorry" ".. Its okay onii chan, its not your fault. Atleast you tell me this earlier.." "...y-"

the call was closed. What should i do now?.. Mom dead body.. Is still there i feel i have no hope anymore whenever i see my mother dead body, i want to dissapear from this world- no. Saki still needs me and everyone still needs me, i need to find work so me and saki can eat i guess..

Knock knock knock

"wait a second" i quickly hide my mom dead body and go to the living room to open the door and it was.. Ofc it was saki, who else? "onii chan.. Are you ok?" "saki! Dont worry.. Im okay" "what about mom?.." "....." "...well uhm its okay if you dont want talk about it." "thank you." "also why didn't you go to school?" "i just need a rest after what happened.." "oh.. Sorry" "no no its okay." "mhm, may i come in now onii chan?" "yes" she went to the house, and she running to her own room.. Im so tired maybe i need to get sleep for a bit i guess..

10 minute later

Knock knock

Ugh.. "who's there?" i open then i saw..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Emu pov:

It was 1 pm! Now its rest time, i want to see tsukasa kun soo badd!! I wish i can skip school..
Wait- how about i skip school!!? Its gonna be so amazing if i skip school like whoosh boom kabam magic! Ok now lets find the cage.... And i found one!

Now the only thing i only need to do is climbing the cage and i can do this

Climbs

"haayah!!" i finally can skip school and the only thing i need to do is come over tsukasa kun house!! I can't wait for this moment wahahaha!

I run faster than before, and i finally at tsukasa kun house!! I knock the door and wait!!

I wait and wait until someone finally open the door for me and glad it was tsukasa, im so happy that he was still alive

I quickly hug him so tight "E-emu?! What are you doing here.. Aren't you supposed to be at school??" "tsukasa kun! I worried about you..! So i skip school plus i missed you so much!!!" i said while a singel tear on my eyes, tsukasa kun pat my head and i calm down after that. "Emu.. I dont know what to say, but im sorry for making you worried so you skip school." "no no no! Its okay tsukasa kun i really missed you though!!" and tsukasa kun giggled i finally can see his laugh again! But his face.. And hair is so messy, what happened? Maybe i should ask him

"tsukasa kun..!!" "hmm?" "why is your hair so messy.. Can i make over your hair??" "sure emu as long it makes you happy." hmm tsukasa kun seems so weird now.. He doesnt like to yell again but atleast i can see tsukasa kun again!

I make tsukasa kun hair become very very sparkly sparkly "woah emu.. My hair become sparkling how did you do that?" "hehe! I use this!!" i show him my glitter "oh my god emu.." "sorry sorry ! But it makes your hair soo cool and sparkly sparkly make my eyes kaboom!!" "i dont understand what you're saying again emu." "hehe!!" it was fun i was playing with tsukasa kun at his house until it was 4 pm "tsukasa kun! I need to go now before my parent worried, it was pretty fun like wooashh!!" "mhm it is fun, thank you emu. See you later!" "bye tsukasa kun!!" before i leave i hug tsukasa kun again and said "promise you will go to school again??" "im not sure emu.." "hmmph!! Fine" i stop hugging tsukasa kun and give him my glitter "here! Some glitter can make your hair sparkly sparkly again!" "haha, you're funny emu. Thank you!" "no problem!! Now byee!" "bye.." i walk out from tsukasa house and come to my house, it was so fun!! I want to do it again!!~

Tsukasa pov:

It was nice when emu was there, we play alot of game. Maybe i should go to school again, i have a little bit a hope i guess!

SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR WERE BADD!!😥