Prologue

Everything was going smoothly. Cale Henituse was resting on his chair with the children laying on his lap. The Sun shined brightly. A soft smile playing on Cale's lips as he began to feel the nature closely.

The weather was quite nice that day and he and his children liked it very much. Yes, this kind of life Kim Rok Soo-now Cale Henituse wanted for a very long time. Choi Han was standing beside him enjoying the peace.

This peace has been enjoyable from when the White Star died and Cale recovered from all the fatigue. He would have lived this slacker life perfectly. But it wouldn't last as a certain someone thought it was good idea to send Cale into a different dimension where he didn't even exist to begin with!

------

"Cale Eckart, I know that you dot on your sister very much and you're a good strategist but I won't tolerate this behavior of her. I made this clear to two of you that you have to stay here, in this household, like a rat. There shouldn't be any sounds coming from you and your dear sister!" The boy shouted , disgust taking over his features. 

The boy was glaring daggers at Cale but it didn't affect him quite much as he was used to this.

But unlike him, he saw his sister held her head down and her lips were trembling from the vicious words the young man in front of them were spitting towards her. 

Cale looked at his supposed to be 'brother' and smiled which sent shivers down to the other boy's spine, But he didn't show his fear.

" Young Master Reynold, may I know what my sister did wrong to hear this kind of spiteful things from your mouth?"

"What she did wrong? Are you serious? They said that she acted like a mad dog in the the Crown Prince's return ceremony!" He pointed his index finger towards her and gave a cold glare which scared the girl again and she started slightly shaking.

He continued, " What were you thinking doing something like that?" , his aura was so suffocating that Cale himself took some time to adjust to it.

Cale walked up to her and put on a hand on her shoulder reassuring her that she would be fine.

"Hey, Pen." Penelope looked at his face and then Cale continued " Tell me what really happened." 

Penelope took a time to adjust herself before sighing and opened her mouth.

"When I was standing in a place minding my own business, a maid came with her friends and started gossiping about me. By gossip I meant that it sounded very disrespectful towards brother Reynold and Derick too That was the reason I....I poured the drink on the maid's dress."

"Ok. Thank you Peny for your cooperation." He gazed at Reynold's face who was now gaping like a fish, his eyebrows still knitted together. Cale wondered if he would be able to see Reynold with a normal expression just for once.

" Now, young master Reynold, i think we know what happened there clearly. Don't we?"

"What if your sister is lying?" 

"I don't care. I believe in my sister..." Cale gave a cold look towards Reynold who was now fuming with anger and a warm look to Penelope. Cale continued,

"I believe there will always be some perfect explanations behind the every single step my sister takes."

"I thought you were very different from that girl right here but it seems like you, too, turned out to be like just her. I didn't expect it from you, Cale." Reynold said with a stoic face but Cale could see hint of sadness in it.

Ok but when did this guy started to worry about him..?..

Cale didn't care about anything except for his sister's safety and has to make sure that she doesn't die because apparently, she was the main villainess of this worldline where he was in currently. But, he could see why Original Penelope turned out to be a villainess in the end.

The boy infront of him was named Reynold Eckart, the second oldest son of Duke Eckart.

"Cale, I have to punish her anyway because she really did cause a mess . So for 'You', the 'Eckart' name is going to removed from your name for a while." He turned back from them as he left just like how he arrived in there.

Cale sighed and thought in sadness why couldn't he get his Slacker life for Once! 

Don't worry because he will get his hands on his Slacker life completely. You'll see.