Transmigration

It has been 5 years since Cale has came to this worldline. His current body is 17 years old.

The thing Cale said to Reynold 'that day' resulted in a different way he didn't expect at all.

He said smiling , " Brother Reynold, my sister is not going to replace your Missing sister. She, no, we just came here because the Duke himself asked us too." As simple as it was, it resulted different than it.

The way Cale said that, some people would think that he was very innocent and nice, on the other hand other people would think that he was  smart and feisty one. Aha! It was Cale's speciality.

Derrick in this matter thought Cale as a smart and feisty one and he suppressed the urge to smirk. Reynold, on the other hand thought Cale as someone who was very innocent and nice.

And Penelope? Her adornment towards Cale increased.

Well it changed somethings.

Reynold who was supposed to trash talk about Penelope every single time they would meet, didn't utter a single word from his mouth to say to Penelope unless it was necessary. Penelope too, didn't want to talk with Reynold for the same  intention. But she always wanted to have their attention, then what made it change in this timeline?

Answer was simple. This Penelope had twin brother now who supported her in every step, played with her, talked with her and much more.

So, she didn't quite need her step-brothers' attention now. She started enjoying her life in her own way, not caring about anything except her 5-seconds-younger-brother.

Derrick didn't change that much, he still wore his emotionless expression on his face and would talk with them naturally. But deep down Cale knew that he still despised Penelope.

Cale noticed even if Reynold didn't talk with Penelope much, his viciousness towards her had decreased a little bit. He was proud of himself about this progress he made.

Penelope did not care about any of that but Cale Henituse did because they were favoring him more than they would to Penelope. It annoyed him but he could not do anyhting about it as the God of Death still didn't contact him if he would be able to use his own will then.

As always, Duke Eckart lost interest in them as their hair and eye-colour changed completely. But, he would always ask Cale about how could they make their defense system better. Apparently, he got to know that his adopted son Cale was a very good strategist.

Reynold would always walk by his side while he would be walking on the garden much to his annoyance but he didn't let it show as he had to act cheery and innocent infront of them . It has been happening for the last 2 years. Why? Cale has no idea!

This exactly happened this evening too.

There is still some time until the sun drowns in the orange sky which looked like a sea. Some colourful clouds acting as decorations for the sky. Some flowers could be seen in bushes. It's typical for a Duke's garden.

However, it is not the reason he came here often. This place reminded him of his family who were in another world.

The usual way of how Penelope's lives would go have changed a bit.

He breathed In deeply in the clean air and exhaled it slowly, it calmed his mind a little. It was kind of weird for him  not to hear the Ancient powers being chaotic inside his head. He had gotten kind of used to it now anyway but still..

He was pulled out from his thoughts as he heard some noise coming from the deeper part of the forest . It was some footsteps that were making the noise.