The Otome Game

<Lady's Love-Love Project>, the popular Otome game Siyeon was playing before she got transmigrated in the Game world itself. A simple otome game with eye-catching characters as well as the storytelling.

She,out of all people in the game, had taken the body of the main Villainess of the game, Penelope Eckart. the fake lady of the Eckart ducal household who was supposed to die in every single route, mercilessly.

How did this happen anyway?
She found herself sitting across the table where she was given a very bad appetite by her new maid. She looked at the bread which was blue in some parts and the soup which she was sure she would throw up as soon as she puts it in her mouth.

It looked very disgusting.

She could not protest about it as her mouth won't listen to her brain. She helplessly looked at her surroundings thinking what she should do in this situation.

Ugh, it's getting annoying.tch. I think I know that what options are going to float infront of my eyes now.

Suddenly 3 options showed up in front of her.
...
1. (Flipping the table) What nonsense is this?! Bring Me the chef right now.

2. (Shove the fork in the maid's mouth) you expect me to eat this which even a dog wouldn't eat? How about feed you this garbage first?

3. Eat the food.

Yup...definitely. I also got this choices when I was playing the game....Welp the first two options wouldn't help me with anything except for my life's ending.

The only suitable option is the ..3rd one...

Penelope glared down at the breakfast on the table and started to prepare herself for what was about to come. She looked up at the maid's grinning face and suppressed the urge to punch the brunette's face.

"What is the problem m'lady? Aren't you going to eat? You are hungry so you should eat this."

Penelope's reputation in the empire was undeniably low but still she was a noble lady. So this kind of treatment could make the maid's head being chopped off if she takes any action on it. But she had a plan for her, after all.
But right now the biggest problem was that she had to eat it.

Cha Siyeon was used to this kind of thing because in her previous life her elders half brothers played tricks with her food.

The first two options would perfectly match with original Penelope's personality but it would cost with her life.

'Ok, here goes nothing.' She thought to herself as she gulped down the disgusting soup.

Yuck!.. this tastes.DISGUSTING! Where are you Reynold?!? You are supposed to be here!
..........
A certain person who was going to check up on Penelope after the little argument they had the other day, sneezed.

That's strange...

he shrugged and continued approaching the room only to widen his eyes when he saw what His 'sister' had been eating and also the mischievous grin the maid had on her face.
...........

Cale Henituse-now Cale Eckart was oblivious to the incident as he didn't leave his room all the morning. He was sitting on a chair behind the study table while seeping his black tea with his hand rummaging through the papers.

Clack!

He relaxed himself more on the chair when he put the teacup on the table. He sighed, an annoyed expression taking over his features.

"Hah.. that damn Duke. Giving me this much paperworks to inspect! Ugh!" He groaned in his hand.
He continued his ramblings, " I didn't even do this while I was with them, then why the heck do I have to do it now?!"