SONGS - Sapnap

Started writing - 28th September
Finished writing - 29th September

....

"Welcome to the stream! We're in just chatting today, I was thinking I could answer a few question and keep the stream quite chill; filming that lore yesterday was a lot of effort." Y/n continued to crack their rather dadish jokes, causing people to leave dono's saying they were disappointed in their choice of comfort streamer.

"Hey! My jokes are funny, you guys just don't understand the level of comedic genius." Y/n was enjoying themselves, singing along to both requested songs and their own playlist. Even slipping in some of their friends music to keep the vibe light.

"Is Sapnap going to be there soon? Guys, just because I moved into Dream and Sapnap's house doesn't mean they're going to be in every stream-"

Y/n's door went flying open, dream wearing a ski mask and Sapnap holding McDonalds in his hands, "What's up bitch!"

"I stand corrected." The trio sat eating the food that Dream had decided to share  with them, joking around between themselves and the chat; trying to include Dream as much as they could as he sat behind the camera eating.

Certain songs would play which caused both Dream and Y/n to belt out the lyrics in harmony, leaving Sapnap to laugh at them as they acted foolish in front of thousands of people. Everyone in the chat was happy to see all three interacting in person, some people leaving dono's expressing their love of the trio; in which they would return their thanks.

Some point into the stream Dream had left to edit a video, leaving Y/n and Sapnap to entertain themselves with questions and weird topics. The younger of the two having moments in which they'd shush Sapnap as they sang, always leaving Sapnap in awe as they easily hit certain notes. 

It was a well known fact that Y/n could sing, like really extremely well. Play any sort of instruments on the other hand, they were shit. Their chat finds it hilarious that they cant play any instruments, always egging them on to try and play the guitar that sat in the corner of their room collecting dust.

"Guys, you know I can't play that fucking guitar, the thing haunts me in my sleep I swear." Sapnap let out a giggle from beside them, nudging them. Y/n turned expecting Sapnap to add onto the conversation or even make fun of them as well.

"I can play the guitar, you should sing while I play." The chat started blow up, excited for the opportunity of hearing Y/n sing, which they hadn't heard in awhile.

"Since when could you play the guitar, big guy?" Y/n had already started their short mission towards the guitar, "It's definitely out of tune by the way." Sapnap only nodded, taking the guitar and tuning it by sound.

"I don't know, since I was a kid; I play the violin too. I can't sing for shit though." After about ten minutes the pair chose a song that they both knew pretty well. 

Can I Have a Ride Home? I'm at a Party and I Don't Know Any1

"I can't sleep, speak or eat meat. My best friend does not like me. There's something on my shoulder. I hope I don't get older." They both continued playing the song, the chat speeding increasing by the second as they became more energetic.

"Yo, that was kind of fire!" Sapnap let out an excited exclaim as the song came to an end, Y/n soon joining in with the celebration.  

"I know, we make a great team!" Y/n was quick to raise their hand, high fiving the older boy excitedly.

"Weekly Y/n and Sapnap singing streams? I don't know that's up to Sapnap." He only nodded enthusiastically at the idea, holding a thumbs up as he drank his monster.

"I'd be so down to do that, be expecting it chat." The stream continued as normal, a few songs being played here and there but other than that it went by fast; ending at about 5 hours.