24 : Welcome to the capital!

The redhead is awoken by a sudden tightness around his middle that makes him grunt, allowing one eye to crack open tiredly as he looks down at the source of it with an ounce of surprise.

He knows where he is, and that's all he needs to be able to tell it's from the petite, black haired woman that is half curled into him, with an arm wrapped firmly around him even in her sleep.

To be honest, Cale indeed has slept with women all over the continent for a sense of temporary relief — but none of them held onto him like he was worth something  like Roksoo does, he admits.

He has never thought so highly of himself, viewed himself as only some sort of passing thing to humor in the lives of others, but through it all... Well, there was one person who saw him as a constant, who wanted him as a constant.

He sighs into Roksoo's hair, kissing the woman's forehead gently. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, you know?" 

Roksoo grumbles in her sleep, burying her face deeper into Cale's neck. "Love you..."

... Oh.

He— well, wasn't expecting that one. Cale feels his face burn, holding his lover closer to his chest as he closes his eyes, biting at the inside of his cheeks. 

Cale opens his eyes, looking down at Roksoo's sleeping face while combing his fingers through the messy black locks. This makes Roksoo hum contentedly, nuzzling into Cale's hand while opening her eyes tiredly. She squints not long after, scrunching her face childishly. 

"Good morning, Darling." Cale says, as Roksoo lazily sit up from the bed as the redhead watched her with amusement. "tired?" 

"Geez.. I wonder why" Roksoo mutters bitterly making the redhead laughs. "Well I wasn't the one who begged now, was I?" Cale teasingly said with a smirk forming in his face. 

"S—Shut up!" Roksoo yells throwing the pillow at her lover's faces while covering her own flushed face. as the memories (record) of last night's event starts flooding. 'did I really have begged him last night.. so embarrassing.'

"Now, now.. there's no need to be embarrassed I'm sure none of them heard you." Cale said reassuringly. "Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I'm sure none of them heard you scream my name and begged me." Cale says.

"Cale!" Roksoo yells at him, before speaking once again. "...but are you really sure?" the woman added making the redhead chuckles but answer her nonetheless. 

"Of course." 

... or maybe not, as soon as both Cale and Roksoo left their room. the servants, knights and soldier, Heck even Cage and Taylor looked at both of them with knowing looks. some of them had blushed face before quickly looking away as soon as they saw the couple. 

"Well it seems like both of you had a very nice sleep, isn't that right?" Zeros said as the two kittens looked at him in pure confusion and curiosity.

"I'm just glad that the kittens slept in my room last night." Aster said grinning while shaking his head. 

Oh. well that's... certainly a nice way to start another crazy morning. isn't it? 

.

.

.

.

.

"—It is probably because it is not that popular. I only found it while researching through ancient texts for information about ancient powers. I told Cage about it as well."

Cale nodded his head again, and lowered the curtains once more. He then took out a round pendant from his pocket and threw it toward Taylor.

"Get ready."

Taylor and Cage both nodded their heads and held each other's hand with the pendant in the middle of both of their hands. The magic device started to operate. 

Cale let out a sigh before looking at Roksoo who was sleeping, resting her head on his shoulders while their hands was intertwined together. 'did I go too rough on her, last night?' Roksoo was too tired to the point of falling asleep in the middle of their conversation earlier. Which made Cale wondered whether did he go rough on her or not.

A moment later, the carriage stopped outside the noble's gate, and Cale could hear the Vice Captain's voice as well as someone else's voice.

Knock knock knock.

"Young master, the capital's guard wishes to verify the occupants."

The carriage door opened and the anxious guard was met with a terrifying glare with matching stoic expression that the redhead giving him making him gulp. "Go ahead." 

The inside of the carriage was full of the smell of roses, although one thing— more like the person took their attention was the unknown lady, that was currently sitting beside the young master while seeming sleeping. 

the lady has a silky black hair, she was wearing a pristine white dress with matching pear necklace. she was very beautiful. it was no doubt, the the lady was the rumoured Lover of the young master. 

"Are you done?" Cale suddenly spoke making the guard flinch in surprise at being caught starring at the young lady— lover of the young master. and it seems like Cale wasn't pleased at all because of it. 

"Everything looks fine."

The Vice Captain slowly closed the door while the guard welcomed Cale.

"Welcome to the capital."

Creeak. Click.

The door closed completely and the carriage made its way through the gate.

Cale pushed forward the full glass in his hand and started to speak.

"Apparently, welcome to the capital."

Taylor, who was no longer invisible, started to laugh as he handed Cale the pendant and received the glass. "It has been a while since I've been welcomed. Cale's group had arrived at the capital.

.

.

.

.

!Notice! Ehem, first of all I just wanted to apologize for suddenly disappearing without saying anything. That's why I hope all of you like my surprise compensation gift. (The last chapter). Anyways now that I already write an nsfw scene. Expect that there will be more in the future chapters— I mean I'm not saying that I'm going to make Cale and Roksoo have a sex in every chapther but what I mean is there will be a very huge sexual tension.

Edited : I'm sorry if this is a short chapther, but don't worry I will try to make it longer next time. Btw, Roksoo and Choi Han, Ron, Beacrox, Rosalyn and lock will going to meet soon. Although Cale wasn't going to be pleased at all because of it.

; Oh and also just wait until you read the chapther wherein Eric, Gilbert, Amiru having a meeting with Cale and also meeting the rumoured Lover of Cale—Roksoo.