EIGHT - Tan Hulk

Duke

One of the prospect girls came to sit with the officers. Gina was an almost thirty brunette that Vixen had brought in about half a year ago. She was still missing two votes to become a club girl, but Duke doubted that she would get them. She did have a good start, convincing Hazzard and Patriot to an apparently very skilled threesome on her initiation night. Duke had ass-fucked her over the kitchen island about a week later, which had been a good round. She hadn't needed much preparation and he enjoyed a good backdoor bang.

However, a couple of weeks later Gina had managed to get on Keep's bad side by insulting one of his employees who had swung by the clubhouse to pick up a device that needed to be configured. Alisa was one of the best data encryptors around and Keep had been extremely glad to have managed to recruit her. Her outer appearance wasn't exactly what most people considered pretty but that didn't matter. And it didn't give Gina the right to make ugly comments to the woman. Thus, she had lost the chance of getting Keep's vote and Knuckles' as well, because he didn't do bitches, but Gina didn't know that. None of the officers had touched her since. It wasn't that Gina didn't try but she had made a major mistake and she still had to show that she had learnt from it.

Currently, she was trying to wear Wrecker down probably because she thought that he was easier to get than Hannibal. The SAA was more of an acquired taste for most girls. However, Wrecker wasn't one to easily forgive if someone did something that potentially could harm the club and since Keep's company was club owned, he didn't take Gina's faux-pass lightly.

"Hello officers," she greeted them and sat on the armrest next to Wrecker.

"Gina," Wrecker nodded, knowing why she was there.

They knew it all. Fridays were the time that people drank more and she probably hoped that Wrecker would relax enough to agree to have sex with her. But it wasn't like the president lacked female company. Almost all of the club girls liked fucking him. He was very accomplished in his bedroom skills.

"How are you tonight?" Gina asked and smiled at Wrecker.

Wrecker shrugged.
"Not really in party mood right now."

None of the men, who had listened to Knuckles and Isabella's conversation, were in a good mood anymore. They didn't take sexual assault lightly. The club had a few girls who had a history with that and all of them had to go to therapy during their prospect year and the brothers had taken care of their assaulters if they weren't already in prison. However, none of the girls had been as scared and shy as Isabella. But Isabella wouldn't even be here if she hadn't ran into Knuckles when she tried to escape her mother for a while.

"I could help you relax, president," Gina offered.

"Nah, not necessary but I think you can bring something to drink for Iron Knuckles and Babydoll," Wrecker said.

He was testing her. As prospect, no matter the gender, you had to be ready to do some random jobs, which might not be fun but it was a way to prove their loyalty. It wasn't all about just getting the votes from the officers. If the girls weren't ready to do something for the club then they wouldn't be patched in.
Gina's face showed that she wasn't too happy with the idea, but she turned to Knuckles nonetheless and gave him a sleazy smile. Was she really thinking that the enforcer would go for her when he was clearly all over the younger woman in his arms? Sometimes the women that came here were really not smart. Duke didn't want to call them dumb but Gina at least lacked some common sense.

"What can I get you, officer?" She purred and it could have been seductive if it hadn't been completely out of line.

Knuckles looked up from where he had been talking quietly to Isabella, who had calmed down again and was now appearing to be resting against him with her eyes closed.