TEN - Intervention

TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains the description of sexual abuse of a minor in the past. It can be read without the part. There is another warning right before it.

Iron Knuckles

Knux's bike wound up on the small road along the mountain side. He still marveled at the view every time he drove up here. You could look over the whole city. Isabella was snuggling into his back. She hadn't said much when he finished for the day, and they went to get some takeaway lunch salads and sandwiches for their spontaneous picnic.

He turned into a smaller path. After another ten minutes, he slowed down and came to a halt on an opening in the tree line. Some grass covered the ground making it a perfect spot to take a break and enjoy the view. Every time Knux came here he had been alone, probably because the path was more meant for forest vehicles than anything else.

He offered Isabella his hand and she dismounted almost like an expert. He had to smile because a few days ago, he had been lifting her on and off the bike. She was learning quickly. Knux pulled her close and opened the latches on her helmet. He knew she was able to open it by herself, but he wanted her close. She was his girl.

His alone.

He was turning into a possessive asshole but he didn't care. Knux didn't want her to have any doubt that she wasn't everything that he wanted. He pulled his own helmet off and then set them both on the ground. Isabella watched him quietly. Next he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up and placed her to straddle him and his hog. She slid right onto his crotch because she wasn't prepared for his move. Knux grinned and then made her wrap her legs around him. Her arms had already automatically found their place on his neck.

Good girl.

Their faces were really close and Knux could feel her hot, nervous breath fanning his face.

"If I could drive like this, you would be sitting here every time were on the road," he told her.

Because, damn, this was hot. Isabella was still wearing his club shirt and her hair was again wild and wavy. Her eyes were slightly wider in surprise and her cheeks beautifully reddened. She made her cute-as-fuck meep sound and his dick responded right away.

Unable to wait any longer, he crushed his lips to hers. She seemed surprised but tried to keep up quickly. His kiss was hard and needy and soon she was moaning and whining into the kiss. Knux knew that he had riled her up already several times today and her body was giving him all the signs that she wanted him to take charge and let her fall into subspace. She didn't know how special it was that she could react to him so naturally like their bodies and souls were meant to be together. She had trusted him from the get-go. Even on that damn Initiation Night she had come and sat on his lap without a second thought, while she had been so wary of Wrecker and Hazzard.

Knux gently pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she willingly opened up and let him devour her. He could feel her melt more and more into the kiss and her seeking more body contact. Her tongue let his dance around it and in between came to caress his but not to push him back or take charge of the kiss. She let him have it all. Knux smiled because she was just being her sweet, submissive self.

When he ended the kiss, Isabella protested by whining loudly.
"More, please," she pouted and her eyes already had that gleam that she wasn't fully aware of her actions anymore.

He smiled at how easily she tipped over the edge.

"Of course, precious."

He kissed her again and was rewarded with several moans.