11

Tadashi slowly woke up from his sleep, feeling like as if he's laying on top of someone. Tadashi realized that he has his arms wrapped around Kei. Furiously blushing at that fact, he stuffed his face into Kei's chest, pretending to be asleep. Tadashi can feel Kei tightening the hug and Tadashi became flustered all over again.

After what felt like hours (it's only been 15 minutes) Kei finally opened his eyes but by the time he did, Tadashi fell asleep again. Kei noticed the sleeping male in his arms. He smiled, closing his eyes as he takes in Tadashi's scent.

--------------

"Uhm, Ts- Tsukki?"

Kei slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times.

"What?"

"Can you let go? I want to go to the bathroom."

Kei swiftly unwrapped his arms around Tadashi. Kei mumbled "Don't do anything bad" before Tadashi got up to make his way to the bathroom. Kei blushed as he turned to face the wall beside him.

Tadashi went in the bathroom, blushing as he curled up on the floor. Tadashi's casually having a gay panic, nothing to worry about.

The both of them felt awkward because of the position they were in when they woke up. They've never been this awkward with each other after all the years they've been with together. They decided to leave each other alone for a bit to give each other time to process their feelings.

--------------

"Uhm... Wha- what were you thinking at school this Friday? You were looking my way."

"I was just wondering when you started doing it. Sorry, that was insensitive of me."

"It's okay."

...

'This is awkward.' the both of them thought.

"Are- are you a part of the LGBTQ+?" Tadashi asked Kei, nervous about what he'll answer with.

"I don't know."

Tadashi turned to Kei, confused.

"Huh?"

"I don't know if I'm in it. I'm still questioning my sexuality."

Tadashi's eyes widen, biting his lower lip.

"What about you?"

"I'm bi."

"Cool."

'So he didn't read the book, right? He wouldn't have asked me if he did read it.'

Kei stood up, walking out of his room. Tadashi was confused but he let it slide.

Kei Tsukishima's PoV.

I went to the bathroom. I don't know what it is or what it was. I could barely control my body. I didn't even do anything, I was just zoning out in the mirror.

'Do I love him? No, I can't... I can't love him but I... I can't help falling in love with him. I shouldn't confess to him right now. He's dealing with something and I just realised these feelings. He probably doesn't even-' my mind went back to the words I read that day.

"I hate the fact that I love him."

"He's smart, tall, popular."

"Gosh, I'm such a bastard for following him around."

My eyes widen, shocked at the words.

'There's a chance that he likes me.'

Tadashi Yamaguchi's PoV.

I'm just doodling in my notebook while waiting for Tsukki to come out of the bathroom.

'Let's add a little circle here. That looks okay.'

I smile at the doodle I did, setting down the pencil I was holding. Tsukki finally walked into the room and it kinda looks like he's blushing. I was kind of confused but I was probably just imagining it. He sat down next to me and glanced at the doodles I did.

"That's good." he said, making my eyes widen a bit.

"Thank you."

The silence grew again. I thought of something to talk about.

"Tsukki, you said you're still questioning, right?"

"Yeah."

"What do you think you might be?"

Tsukki remained silent for a few seconds.

"I think I might be gay."

My heart beats faster.

'Maybe I have a chance. Maybe, just maybe.'

I nod at his answer then thought of something else to talk about.

"How was practice? I haven't participated in a long time."

"It was alright, nothing special."

I nod once again.

"Tsukki, what day is it?"

"Sunday."

"The date?"

"September 23rd."

"Thank you."

Tsukki answered with a hum.