15

Tadashi slept late for the past few weeks. He would either be on his phone, zoning out or doing something in his book. He mostly stares off into the abyss, though. He doesn't think of anything, he's just blankly staring at nothing. That's exactly what he's doing right now, until a ring from his phone snaps him out of it.

He leaned over at his phone to know who's calling him, seeing that it's from Kei. Smiling at the name, he grabbed his phone and answered the call.

"Hi Tsukki! Why haven't you visited me for the past few days? The team has been keeping me company while you didn't."

"Uh- uhm, s- sor- ry for th- that, Yamag- guchi. Ever- ever since I wok- woke up I've been havi- having trouble d- doing things..."

"Huh? Woke up from what?"

"A co- coma? I think... They tol- d m- me that I- my volley- volleyball teamma- mates saw me get- getting hit by some- th- ing really- really hard on- on the head and I was- and I was bleeding a lot..."

Tadashi's eyes widen, growing anxious.

"Are you in the hospital right now?"

"I think that I- I'm in the sa- same one as yours... I don't rem- remember that much..."

"Do you feel okay, Tsukki?"

"I f- feel oka- okay, m- my head k- kind of hur- hurts though... W- what abo- about you?"

"I've been feeling perfectly fine for a long time. It's just that my legs are weak at the moment."

"Oh- oh, okay..."

They keep talking on the phone, Kei having difficulties while talking. Though it hurts Tadashi to hear his boyfriend struggling to talk, he still feels warmth in his heart because of him.