Chapter 7

3rd POV. Hallway.

As of now, Miko is currently helping Shiro to join a club.

Many posters were posted, many students in handing out their posters and recruiting new members........

Miko: Hey, Shiro, you want to join the board game club?

Shiro: Hm, a club that only focuses on board games?

Miko: Yep.

She hands him the poster as Shiro reads the club's background and advertisement.

Shiro: Chess, Checkers, Shogi, Ludo, Snake n' Ladders, Scrabbles, Monopoly, TCG....

Shiro: They also won interschool competitions......but only reached prefecturals.

Miko: That's impressive if I'm being honest here.

Shiro: I know board games are fun in a way, I still prefer playing board games with people I'm really familiar with.

Miko: So, it's a no-go, huh.

Shiro: Yeah. Sorry about that.

Miko: Hey, no worries. That's why I'm here to help you choose a club.

Miko: Let's see here, sports and athletic clubs aren't also your cup of tea, right?

Shiro: Yeah.

Miko: What about the cultural clubs?

Shiro: Sure, we can go with that. But what will it be?

Miko: Let's see, Japanese Martial Arts such as kendo, kyudo, judo.....

Shiro: Kendo is definitely a no for me. You know the reason. Judo, it is also a no for me.

Miko: What about kyudo?

Shiro: Let's give it a try.

The two went to the Kyudo Club Dojo and saw a familiar face among the crowd of applicants.

Miko: Ah, Sara.

Sara: Hm? Miko and Shiro. I'm guessing you wanted to join the kyudo club?

Miko: Still undecided but kyudo is definitely not my thing. Maybe Shiro has a knack for it.

Sara: Shiro? But aren't you—

Shiro: Please. No, don't say it when there are many people around.

Sara looks around and knew what he meant. Even some students began to talk amongst themselves.

Student 1: What is HE doing here? Isn't he supposed to be in kendo club?

Student 2: Maybe because he was rejected?

Student 1: Rejected? HIM? Of all people? Our kendo club will not waste an opportunity to get the legendary Sword Saint of Teiko on their roster!

Student 2: I'm only saying that he got rejected because he just suddenly quit kendo. There are even other people saying that he is a coward because he ran away or something like that.