Chapter 9

3rd POV. Almost two months when the school year began.

It's been two months since then, and luckily, changes are becoming more evident within the past two months.

Some already made their circle of friends, like the chaotic group which composed of: Beidou, Childe, Itto, Kaeya, and Yoimiya.

Next the smartest people among the class: Makoto, Tighnari, Ningguang, and Kokomi.

The introverts: Ganyu, Xiao, and Shiro.

As of the moment, they're having PE and the sport they were assigned to play is dodgeball. The classes who are currently participating are Class 1-1 and Class 1-3.

Shiro: Ah, dodgeball, huh.

Shiro is currently standing as if just looking around the gym, until his attention was called by Kokomi.

Kokomi: Minamoto-san. Over here, we'll have a strategic meeting.

Shiro: A what now? This is just a simple game of dodgeball. Not war.

But little did he know, it is a war. Here's the explanation, because Shiro missed it as he was sleeping during the time it was being discussed.

The game is dodgeball but with a twist.

Instead of the standard dodgeball, where there is one team standing on the middle, while the other team is divided into two surrounding the ones in the middle.

It's different this time. It's dodgeball war. It's the standard warfare but instead of paintball guns or NERF guns, it's dodgeball.

Two classes will face off each other. When the class eliminates their rival class, they win.

Or if they reach the time limit which is one hour, whoever the class who has a most surviving members will win.

As for elimination, if the player got hit, they're out. If they catch the ball being thrown at them, they can retaliate.

It's that simple, only the fact that the setting is like a warzone.

Now, it's Class 1-1 against Class 1-3. Class 1-3 is currently having their strategic planning, with Kokomi and Beidou leading the discussion.

Kokomi: Okay, listen up.

Kokomi: This is our formation.

She showed the class what looks like positions of each group or what she call as squads......and their specific roles.

They also discussed the strategies that will be implemented. Beidou suggested guerilla tactics if things go south, while Kokomi devised a divide and conquer strategy if things will go as planned.

However......

Beidou: Thing is, Class 1-1 is a chaotic bunch.

Beidou: Here's the intel we gathered so far.

Shiro: Intel!? Just how far did these guys thought ahead?