Bride

"I don't want to do this" Catrina mumbled as she glanced at her sisters face. But all Evie could do was apologize. But both sisters knew if anyone could handle this life if would be Catrina. Her imagination serving her as an escape from the outside world. "I'm sorry Cat, I didn't mean to get us into this mess." Evie spoke her voice raw from crying "I should've listened to you, if I did we wouldn't even be here."

"Evie he's going to let you leave, but you can't tell anyone, after tonight I'm bond to them for eternity. If he dies, I would die." Evie wanted to disagree, she wanted to get help. She wanted to burn this manor to the ground, but she couldn't with her sisters life on the line. "You are going to go home and go to art school, meet someone, and get married. You are going to enjoy life in comfort, I'll make sure of it." Catrina told her knowing that after today if Walter was who he said him paying for Evie to go to school wouldn't be an outrageous request.

"No, no I'm not leaving you here." Evie cried while shakily clipping Catrina necklace on her neck. "I can't."

"You can and you will." Catrina's voice was strong as she glanced at her sister through the mirror. "You have to leave, I don't want to hurt you."

"Time for the dress." Viktoria spoke as she loudly entering Catrina's room with Lucy following behind. They were both dressed, Catrina telling them earlier that morning that she wanted to be with Evie alone.

It was simple looking, which she was pleased about. She didn't want a dream wedding dress when this wasn't her dream wedding. It would've hurt to much to have something so beautiful when she didn't feel that way. It was a corset piece wrapped in lace the flowed down into her waist the disappeared into the fabric. It had a high slit once that would no doubt she off her tattoo.

Her hair had been straightened with the baby hairs gelled down and her makeup had been pretty natural. She stood taking off the robe she had been wearing and let Evie help her into the dress. She was off balance already so she doubted she could step into the dress by herself. Evie zipped it up once it was over her chest and the two girls looked at her through the mirror. "I love you." Evie muttered her voice breaking. "If you start crying your going to make me cry." Catrina told her. "We can cry tonight."

Walter had decided that Evie needed to leave right after the ceremony, it wouldn't be safe for her to be here with Catrina going through transitioning. "You look lovely darling." Viktoria spoke walking forward to grip the Jackson girls hand. "As I said you would make a beautiful bride."

"Truly a dream." Lucy spoke walking forward as well so the four girls stood in the mirror together. "I'm sorry it's seems like this is happening so quickly, Walters very excited to see you."

Lucy was trying to make her feel better, Catrina knew that but she ignored the nerves forming in her stomach. "I'm ready." She muttered to them. The girls escorted her to her Uncle Albert who when she saw she almost cried. It was not suppose to be some old man she didn't know walking her down the isle. It was suppose to be her dad, or even the uncle she had actually known growing up. Not this old frail scary looking man.

'It wasn't suppose to be like this' she thought.

But the girls left her alone with him much to her discomfort. Uncle Albert gripped her arm tight pretty much pulling her down the isle. Catrina let another tear fall as she seen Walter waiting at the end of the alter with the priest.

This was not what she wanted.

The old man kissed her on the check passing her hand to Walter who helped her get on her knees in front of the priest. "You look beautiful my love."

Catrina let more tears fall down her face, she didn't want to look at him. She was afraid if she looked at him she would start sobbing. "I Sanctify this union between our master and his new bride, long may they flourish."

"Let the bride-maidens rejoice."  Was called from the crowd her behind them. "Do you take this women to be your wife?" He questioned Walter. Catrina could feel his eyes on her as he spoke "I do."

"Do you take the master to love, honor, and serve for all the days of your eternal life?" He asked her. Catrina glanced down at the small tattoo her sister had given her last night. Catrina hadn't known if she would be be able to decorate her body again and she wanted one last thing to remember Evie goodbye.

In Evie's handwriting the words 'stay strong' were written with a heart. "Yes." Her voice was shaking but that's all Walter needed for him to cut a small line down his wrist with his sharp nails. He offered the small cut to her and Catrina looked at his wrist in disgust, "god I hate you." She couldn't help but mutter as she lightly grabbed his wrist bringing it to her mouth. It tasted sweet, so unlike she expected. She expected the copper taste of penny's but it never came.

She could feel him lightly grip her neck to pull her head away "okay love, there is plenty more where that come from."

She could literally feel the power running through her veins. She could feel the pleasure that came with the strength and the connection between the three other De Ville's in the room. When she was able to catch her breath Catrina glanced over at Walter to see him weak on the floor breathing heavy. She did the same thing he had earlier using her long nail to cut into her skin. She offered him her arm.

And just like that she was no longer a Jackson, or a Alexander.

She was a De Ville.