Break

Months passed and Catrina still had barely spoke to Walter. She couldn't face him. She hadn't had a full conversation with him since before they're wedding. It wasn't for a lack of effort on his end, he spent his days buying her expensive jewelry and dressing almost everyday.

Really the only person she talked to was Lucy, because even Viktoria was keeping her distance. "They'll be here soon." She heard Lucy speak for beside her.

"I'm excited" she was practically bouncing with excitement. Catrina was home sick and seeing the same 5 peoples faces everyday sucked. She was so ready to have other company. As she see the car pulling down the dirt path Catrina ran toward the door. Lucy following her with Walter and Victoria coming down the stairs as the heard they guest car arrive.

She watched as the car was barely put into park as her friends all ran toward her. Luke reaching her first, he picked her up off the ground spinning her in a wild circle. "I've missed your beautiful face, don't make me go back home to Marcus." Luke joked as Marcus punched him in the back "share her." She let go of Luke just to be pulled back into another hug where she was once again lifted off the ground.

"God it's so good to see you." She heard him mumble before she was pulled into the arms and Steph and Anna. "And you said there was no cute guys." Steph whispered causing "he's taken." She muttered back to them knowing full well that her three significant others were listening.

She let go of the girls to hug Charlie who leaned done to her height "hey shortie." She smiled up at the boy who's always been like a brother to her "hey giraffe"

"That lake back there, we are so hitting it right?" Steph questioned as she took a glance around the property. "What ever you want." Catrina answered while she heard Anna mumble under her breath as she looked at Lucy and Viktoria "I want one of them."

She took a step back from her friends to introduce them. She eyed Walters hard glare at her friends knowing he was jealous of all the extra attention herself, Lucy and Viktoria was getting. "Play nice Walter." She mumbled under her breath knowing full well that he could hear her.

She noticed his gaze snap to her before a big fake smile broke out onto his face. "Guys this is Walter, Lucy and Viktoria. Walter owns the manor, we owe him a huge thank you for housing you idiots." She joked "and this is Luke, Marcus, Anna, Steph, and Charlie"

"Sugar daddy." She heard Steph joke into Anna's ear causing Catrina to smile. "You have no idea." Catrina watched as Anna and Steph let out loud cheers as they got the wrong idea. "Are you finally getting dicked down?" Steph asked, her filter nonexistent. "It's been a while since you've had a good fu-"

"Okay!" Catrina stopped her friend from embarrassing her further. Though Luke started right back in on Steph "what do you mean? I was the last person she slept with!"

"Yeah, which only proves she hasn't slept with anyone good in ages!!" Steph argued back. "Okay! Can we please stop talking about my sex life" Catrina yelled out again stopping the conversation from going any further. "Mr.Field will you please take my friends to their rooms?" Catrina requested causing the man to nod lifting as much luggage as he could carry. Allowing the three other boys to help as well.

When her friends and Mr. Field was out of sight she turned toward the three other De Ville's seeing Lucy holding back giggles and Viktoria was trying to hide a smile as well. "Shut up." She muttered smiling brightly at the girls. "We're not talking about my sex life so don't even bring it up!" The comment was directed toward Viktoria. But as she glanced at Walter she could notice him trying not to frown, she felt slightly bad having her friends rub something like that in his face when they've been married for four months now and Catrina barely let him talk to her.