Trapped

When Catrina opened her eyes it was to darkness, she could smell her flesh burning around her wrist and feel the acid like pain there as well causing her to glance down to see ropes burning her skin like fire.

She let out a couple tears from the pain before looking around the room to see Lucy a couple feet away from her.

"Lu" she called out to the unconscious blonde "Lucy wake up." The blonde didn't move, a large gash on the side of her head no doubt being the cause of her unconscious. Lucy wasn't healing, Catrina wasn't healing. 'Why?'Catrina wondered. They healed naturally fast, Lucy and herself should not be this weak.

"My my my, you two really are pretty little things." Catrina watched as the man walked over to Lucy moving her fallen blonde hair out of her eyes "don't touch her." Catrina seethed but the man didn't listen lightly slapping Lucy on the face to wake her up. "You two will do just fine." The man spoke once Lucy opened her eyes.

"Leave her be!" Catrina spoke again causing Dmitri to laugh "I can do with you as you please, after Walter's gone you will be mine."

"We will never." Catrina disagreed watching as the man left angrily slamming the basement door as he passes. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"He was in the house." Lucy spoke "Vikki was with me, Is she here?" Lucy asked glancing around trying to look for the other girl "I haven't seen her." Catrina spoke.

"Walter will find us." Lucy told her "and I'm sure Vikki is fine." Lucy sounded like she was trying to convince herself more then Catrina but the women didn't say anything more to Lucy to afraid of breaking down into tears.

"Why is he doing this?" Cat questioned while trying to pull her wrist from the ropes, the burning feeling only worsening the move she moved. "He wants the Coven." Lucy spoke "and the best way for him to do that is by threatening the family's and us into submission."

"He must know nobody's going to leave Walter's protection." Catrina voiced her idea "it's not that simple, If they believe Walter isn't the strongest anymore they will go to the next in line which is Dimitri."

Catrina nodded understand the situation only slightly more. "Do you think he'll find us?" Lucy asked causing Catrina to smile sadly at her "I think he'll stop at nothing until he does."

Walters

"Where are they?" Walter screamed at his staff "find them! NOW." The De Ville manor looking like a madhouse with everyone rusting around trying to figure out where Dimitri had taken Lucy and Catrina.

"We'll find them my love." Vikki spoke softly, the cut on her face from Dimitri attaching her hours prior still healing. "They're okay."

But the truth was everyone knew that if they did not find Catrina and Lucy soon then they might never see them again.

It's short I know, but I've been so busy with school. (College sucks) and I have one more week until break where I'll be trying to spend most of it studying for my finals.
I'm sorry for the long wait, this story is very much still being written, I just haven't had much time for anything other then studying.