Lake

Catrina let out a loud laugh when Luke pulled out two big bottles of vodka. "Thank thanksgiving." Hey let out a big whoop of celebration. Then Anna pulled out a thing of whipped cream out of the same bag. "Body shots, we're doing them."

She glanced over at Viktoria and Walter seeing looks of disbelief. She let out a laugh, "I haven't done body shots since like last summer." She told them trying to recall the last time she did body shots.

She watched as Anna looked at her brother wide eyed "you get to drink!" She called out in excitement causing the rest of the friends to cheer and laugh. "No!" Charlie laughed as he disagreed "I'd rather keep playing the responsible older brother thanks."

"Boo." The girls heard Steph mumble as she glanced longing up at Charlie who still had no clue of Steph's crush on him. "Okay well Cat is obviously going first so?" Anna asked which immediately Luke through his shirt off smiling cheekily at Catrina. "do you even have to ask?" Luke questioned her.

Anna walked over pouring the alcohol onto Charlie's upper chest and abs. Catrina licked the alcohol from his body then accepted the shot Anna handed to her.
She shook her head as the burning sensation overload her senses. Then quickly Anna and Steph took one off each other, which was followed by Marcus talking one from Steph. Catrina glanced behind her seeing how Viktoria, Lucy and Walter were just standing there watching.

Catrina couldn't help but yell at "Walter, Lucy. Come over here." She knew Viktoria wouldn't indulge in any of this so she figured it was best to not ask her. The couple walked over to her and she smiled lightly at Lucy, "I'm going to let Walt pour this on me, then your going to lift the shot glass up with your lips to finish the rest of the shot."

She watched as Lucy smiled widely causing Catrina to smile to. "God this is about to suck." She muttered "don't freak out on me." She spoke "I'm still mad at you."

She grabbed the free bottle of vodka pouring four shots. "Get on your knees." She told him knowing she wasn't tall enough to reach his upper chest. Walter listened eyeing her carefully. The man was in a pair of swim trucks that were tightly tied around his waste. She pulled the hem away to secure the shot glass at the top of his pants. "Here" she muttered picking up a lime  to put in is mouth then started pouring the alcohol onto his stomach. With the bottle still in her hands she licked his abs then gripped the hem of the shot glass with her lips to throw it back. She shook her head then leaned forward to grab the lime with her teeth. She then leaned back letting Lucy pour the alcohol on her own body.

She watched with a smile as Lucy made a disgusted face. "The lime." She muttered letting out a laugh. Catrina watched as Walter offered her a lime that she immediately took into her mouth. "That's gross." She spoke her face still scrunched up.

She heard Anna and Steph let out loud cheers that were aimed toward them "and you said you wasn't getting dicked down!" Steph called out. "That was hot!"

"Humans are gross." Viktoria spoke walking up to the three. "Why are you indulging in their games?"

"Because I was human four months ago." Catrina deadpanned, "And they are my friends. Who are going to question everything we do all week so start acting like your college students because that's how old you look."

She watched as Viktoria rolled her eyes "you shouldn't be making demands at all!" Viktoria whisper loudly in anger. "You don't even want to be apart of our family."

"Viktoria it's not that I didn't want to be apart of this family it's that it was forced onto me! I don't know how many times I have to tell you that" Catrina whispered angrily "I don't know why you want me to pretend to be happy Vikki."

"Walter can make you happy!" Viktoria cried out quietly "he didn't even want me!" Catrina spoke back a tear rolling down her face. She was no longer angry that Walter had forced her hand as he did, sure she held a small amount of resentment toward him but that wasn't what was making her so angry.

She was angry because he slept with her sister. She was angry that he lied to her. Angry that he didn't choose her first. "He had sex with my sister. Then we  had our wedding the very next day. My wedding is something I am going to remember for the rest of my existence! A wedding we had in a basement with a bunch of creepy old men."

"Girls!" Walter muttered "they are staring. We can talk about this tonight as it seems we have more issues to sort out them I thought."

"Whatever." Catrina muttered rolling her eyes.