Chapter 7

"I know that, it's just.... I've never felt this way towards someone.... Especially with Elizabeth, Lora is different...."

The pair lands in front of the temple and Ludociel grabs his brother's collar. His eyes filled with anger and regret.

"Get your head together, Mael! She's human! She'll die just like everyone else in this Holy War and you will tell her that this......This.....Thing between you both is her imagination! You are an Archangel. Start acting like it. You weren't give the grace of Sunshine to squander it because of a mere human girl! She's nothing! Nothing to me! Nothing to you! Nothing compared to the Supreme Deity that we serve!"

Mael looks at his brother, his eyes filled with fear and anxiety. He pushes him away from his grip. His voice is soft as he begins to speak.

"You don't understand me at all, Ludociel. Besides Elizabeth, She has given me more reason to be alive during the battles I have been through. I may be an Archangel, But I won't let it stop me from seeing the person I care for. You may think Lora is nothing but human, but to me....."

He stops for a second, thinking of what he was going to say. He couldn't help but think of Elizabeth, deep down he knew, she wasn't going to return the feelings he had for the goddess. His mind drifts to Lora, her sweet smile, her determination to fight for her people. The kindness that she had given him when he came to patrol and or see her. He blushes to the thought of her smile.

".......She's everything to me..."

Ludociel scoffs at him. The thought of his brother and that human together was unimaginable.

"The demons attack will be taking place at the village I'm afraid, it's why I wanted you to give up on the idea of love with that human, brother."

Mael looks up to him with determination.

"That human has a name and you will use it.... I won't give up on her. I'm sorry, brother, but I need to speak with the Supreme Deity now."

Ludociel moves away from him as Mael enters the temple, leaving his older brother.

Margaret shakes her head, bringing herself back to reality. She looks over to Lorraine as Howzer helps her onto his horse with him. The human girl looks exactly alike that human, no.... Like Lora. She sighs as she remembered the day his brother fell to the Commandment of Love, Estarossa. He couldn't remember what his face looked like, how could he forget the face of his younger brother, who was powerful with Sunshine? He knew Mael would come for her to tell her how he really felt but in the end, he never knew if he made it to the village during the final battle. Lora was in pain when Ludociel came to her to tell her the news. He didn't expect her to fall to her knees and begged him to bring him back. He did tell her his feelings and what would happen. She was in love with Mael, His little brother. He knew she would never be the same again.
Howzer holds her back close to his chest as they both ride on his horse.

"You're going to be okay, Lorraine. I promise, I'll take care of you. We ride to Liones!"

Margaret takes off into the skies with Tauriel, and Sauriel. They we're watching over the humans from the demons that might attack. Tauriel notices their silence.

"Something on your mind, Ludociel?"

Margaret looks over to their comrades. They were all in Liones castle, tending to the people of the different villagers that had come from demon attacks. Everyone else was gearing up for the upcoming battle. They all had mead in their hands as they cheered and dranked as they saw fit. They looked around at the others celebrating as she starts taking big gulps from the pint.