Chapter 8

Elizabeth watches in horror as Lorraine slowly walks around this new form of Estarossa. His eyes studying her every move.

"Come to... Me.... Oh.. Flower."

She doesn't say anything as she draws her rapier and points it to him.

"I won't hesitate to cut you down. Back off, Estarossa!"

All they could hear was the insane laughter coming from him. Of all the times that she's been with him, she's never heard him laugh like this before. It wasn't him.

"Why the hostility....... My......flower? I want you to join me...."

Elizabeth takes a step forward as Lorraine looks back at her.

"Your Highness, please stay back!"

"What do you want with Lady Lorraine, Estarossa?! You have no quarrel with her or Liones!"

The demon's face turns into disgust as he turns his head towards Elizabeth.

"You don't get to decide who my quarrel is with.... I owe her a fight.... Since I spared her on our first..........encounter."

The holy knights were standing in horror as the commandment smiles a insane smile.

"If I win.... You'll come with me... And be with me.... Forever...."

Howzer slides off his horse as he makes his way in front of her.

"If you want her..........You'll have to go through me."

"Grandmaster, I can handle myself. Protect the princess at all cost."

He hesitates as he looks over then and looks back into Lorraine's amber like eyes. He nods as he proceeds back to his horse. She nods back and looks back at Estarossa. He was gone in a flash, she puts her rapier to her chest as she defends from a hit of demonic energy. She starts deflecting from his frenzy like power. As she deflects, she felt something slither around her body, quickly from underneath. Without warning, the dark matter had enclosed on her like a python constrictor. Elizabeth runs to her side using her goddess powers to push back the demon like tentacles. There wasn't any reaction or budge from the vines. They quickly retracted back to their host. Lorraine struggled to at least get a hand free but nothing would happen. She looks over and sees Howzer, and other holy knights making their charge against this powerful enemy. With that, the tentacles start to slowly make their way to her head to be fully encased.

"Estarossa! Let me go! This isn't you! You wouldn't do this! What's wrong with you?!"

Nothing but insane laughter left his lips as he laughs at the knights demise in front of her. She sees Howzer getting hit but not enough to kill him. Howzer looks to her as his eyes are filled with fear. She's pulled back to the berserk like demon. The demon's eyes meets hers as he smiles at her, his eyes were obsessive to look upon, Making her shiver with fear.

"Don't worry.... Flower.... Soon.... It'll... Be.... Just us...."

After those words, her entire body from head to toe was covered in demon like tentacles. She can hear her name being called out by Elizabeth and Howzer. All that was seen was darkness, it felt cold, lonely. She felt tired. She was tired of all this fighting. Tired of losing. Tired of losing those she had cared for. She slowly starts to close her eyes to join the darkness.

"Don't give in!"

A voice speaks out in the darkness. But why? There wasn't anything around her, was it her imagination? She felt like drowning, was that normal when darkness consumes you? The tentacles retracted from her head slightly as light had begin to seep into the iris of her eyes. She sees Elizabeth in Estarossa's tentacles as well. She releases what looked like fuzzies that landed onto the once perished knights. Estarossa's eyes looks over to her.