part 2

"C'mon," the hybrid froze. Niki looked at the fear on the hybrid's face as it looked at the Facility. "Maybe we should dart it again," Karl said. Niki's eyes widened. But Will sighed and nodded. Karl held up the dart gun and pulled the trigger. The dart struck the hybrid's leg and it stared down at the dart. Then, as the dart started kicking in, its eyelets drooped. As it fell over, it whispered something that Niki didn't catch. The hybrid's head hit the wall of the travel box with a thud and she winced. Will grabbed his communicator. "Dr.Dream, S..." he looked at the tag on the travel box. "S9259 is ready for pickup. We had to dart it again." Niki rolled her eyes. They would have realized that sooner or later. 

A truck appeared as the gates swung open and Niki could see Puffy driving while someone else was probably in the back, getting the next transport box ready. As the truck pulled up, Ranboo's face twitched. Niki called to Puffy "S9259 is waking up. tell the person in back to hurry with that transport box!" I hope we don't have to dart the hybrid again. Sapnap stepped out of the back of the truck with a metal box on a cart, much like the one Niki had to push over the first time they tranq darted the hybrid. Will picked it up and put the twitching hybrid inside the box. As they locked the door, the hybrid murmured something like "⟟'⋔ ⌇⍜⍀⍀⊬." ("I'm sorry.") Puffy closed the truck doors and got into the driver's seat. Sapnap joined her in the passenger seat, and they drove off, the hybrid asleep in the back.

~W~ 

Ranboo woke with a jolt. His eyes snapped open and he realized he wasn't in the box anymore. Dark colors surrounded him. He sat up, and he saw walls. On all sides. He looked around, and saw a black light on the ceiling, lighting up the room. He looked down at his hands. They were free, but his tail was weighted down with a cuff that was around it near the base. 

He looked at the dark purple walls. On one of them, there was a strange black half-sphere with a blinking red light. (it's a security cam, if you haven't picked that up yet) Ranboo stood up, and there was a voice that came out of the half-sphere. "Hello, hybrid. Welcome to the Facility. Here, we capture and contain dangerous hybrids, like you. There are 6 other hybrids here. They are all Subjects. You are..." it paused. "You are S9295. There will be two scientists coming to your room in 10 minutes." It beeped, and then the voice was gone. 

Then Ranboo comprehended what the half-sphere had said. Humans are coming here! In ten minutes! I have to leave. Ranboo looked around again. There! A split in the wall. He ran over to it, which was awkward, as he had a metal band on his tail, making it hard to balance. He put his fingers in the crack and pulled. Nothing. He pulled harder. Ranboo pulled pack his hands, sat down, and put his head on his knees. 

Time skip brought to you by the gays :)

Ranboo snapped his head up as the crack in the wall opened. a human walked in, and Ranboo stood up and backed into the corner. A second human walked in, this one pushing a cart. On top were multiple things, including a vial of green sludge, a sharp thing, and a bottle of water. Water! They better not touch me with it. "⌇⏁⏃⊬ ⏃⍙⏃⊬ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⋔⟒." ("stay away from me.") he growled. One of the humans looked surprised, while the other looked serious. The surprised one had a headband and the other had black circles outlined with white on his eyes. What is with this species and wearing things over their eyes? The headband one grabbed the vial with sludge and stepped towards Ranboo. He stood up straighter and hissed, trying to scare the human. It worked, as the human stopped and turned back to the one with the things over his eyes and said "you sure you don't want to trade places?" the black-circles one snorted and said "why would I? I'm just as scared as you." now that Ranboo looked closer, he could see the fear on the human's face. Ranboo hissed again as Headband took another step forward. Black-circle raised a silver tube and Ranboo felt a spasm of fear. Oh no. not again. Don't let this happen. Ranboo closed his eyes tight and felt a flash of pain in his leg. AGAIN. Wait. that can't be right. He didn't feel the tiredness that he usually did. But his leg started going numb, and he stumbled and fell down. The numbness worked its way up and down his body until he couldn't feel it anymore. The human stepped closer again and Ranboo closed his eyes once again, so he didn't have to see whatever was going to happen.

~W~

Sapnap stepped closer as the hybrid collapsed after George shot the paralysis dart at it. The hybrid closed its eyes as Sapnap took another step. Sapnap held up the bottle with the green goop. He wasn't sure what it was, but he was pretty sure it would burn him if he touched it. He opened the cap and it made a popping sound. The hybrid's eyes opened again and widened as Sapnap leaned in to put it on its skin. As he slowly poured it on the hybrid's skin, the liquid bubbled and sat there, not at all harmful. Sapnap and George exchanged looks as if they had both seen what the liquid could do to people. "So, definitely not human." George wrote on a little piece of paper to give to Dr. Dream. He walked over and scooped up the green sludge into the container and tightly screwed the cap. Sapnap grabbed the water and opened the cork. The hybrid's eyes widened even further than they already were. "⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⌿⎍⏁ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⍜⋏ ⋔⟒!" (don't put that on me!) Sapnap looked questioningly at George and he nodded. Sapnap stepped closer and tried to pour the water on its hand, but the hybrid thrashed and it landed on its face. Its jaw unhinged and it let out a blood-curdling shriek.

~W~

Ranboo was on fire. The smoke billowing off his face, the searing pain that came with it. He thrashed, and the human with the headband was thrown back into the wall. Ranboo's vision tinted purple and Ranboo felt his body growing taller, more threatening. The black side of him took over and the white was flushed out. Ranboo's jaw unhinged once more, and a hum filled the air. (you know that hum when enderman are about to teleport? It's that.) Then, Ranboo felt like his world was thin as paper, and suddenly he was in the hallway. He ran. He ran as fast as he could, down the hallway. His tail band slowed him down, and the purple tint and tall threatiningness were slowly fading away. The white side was slowly coming back. He turned a corner and ran right into a pink-haired human. They both fell backward and the human scrambled up and said "S9295! What are you doing out here?" Ranboo backed away and ran around her. That was one of the humans that took me away. Away from my cave, away from my peaceful life. Anger culled up inside him. He heard footsteps behind him. His heart skipped a beat. He didn't want to go back. He turned and dove into the nearest room.

~W~

Philza turned around, startled. There had been a crash, and now there was a hybrid on the floor. It sat up, probably dazed. "You alright, mate?" Phil said. The hybrid looked at him and Phil saw fear on its face. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." Phil spread his wings and bowed his head, trying to appear harmless. The hybrid's face relaxed at the sight of his wings. "⍜⊑. ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⏃ ⊑⊬⏚⍀⟟⎅ ⏁⍜⍜." (oh. Your a hybrid too.) it sighed, almost as if it was relieved. Phil was surprised. He had only met one other hybrid that could speak Ender. He had asked to learn it but could only remember bits and pieces. "⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⋏⏃⋔⟒? ⍙⊑⏃⏁?" (your name? what?) Phil tried. The hybrid laughed and said "⋔⊬ ⋏⏃⋔⟒ ⟟⌇ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜." (my name is Ranboo.) Phil cocked his head. Ranboo was an odd name. "⊬⍜⎍ ⍜⏚⎐⟟⍜⎍⌇⌰⊬ ⊑⏃⎐⟒⋏'⏁ ⌇⌿⍜☍⟒⋏ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒." (you obviously haven't spoken Ender in a while.) Ranboo said. "⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⌿⟒⏃☍ ⟒⋏☌⌰⟟⌇⊑? ⍜⍀ ⏃⏁ ⌰⟒⏃⌇⏁ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅ ⟟⏁?" (do you speak English? Or at least understand it?) Phil asked. 

Ranboo nodded and said " ⟟ ☊⏃⋏ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅ ⟟⏁." (i understand it.) Phil sighed in relief. "Why were you running?" Phil asked. Ranboo looked away sheepishly and shook his head. "Not going to answer? Ok, what kind of hybrid are you?" "⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀, ⏃⋏⎅ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⟒⌰⌇⟒." (Ender, and something else.) Ranboo replied. "What do you mean, something else? Are you trying to hide it?" Phil asked. Ranboo shook his head. "⟟ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙. ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅⋏'⏁ ⊑⟟⎅⟒ ⟟⏁, ⟒⎐⟒⋏ ⟟⎎ ⟟ ☍⋏⟒⍙." (I just don't know. I wouldn't hide it, even if I knew.) Phil wondered what he could be. Ghast? He looks like he could be a ghast. Just as he was going to say something, footsteps appeared and as the door opened, Ranboo jumped behind Phil's large crow wings. The human had fluffy white hair and a captain's hat. 

"Puffy!"

~W~

1600 words.