Part 4

It had been two months since Ranboo had first been brought here, and he was starting to like it. After they figured out he was an ender hybrid, they had slightly renovated his room, adding ledges to climb on, pillars to look down from, and even a patch of endstone in the corner. His favorite thing, though, was Tubbo. He felt an internal tugging towards him. Ranboo was always happy around him. He could finally climb properly because the human with the yellow sweater, whose name turned out to be Wilbur, took off the metal band. And he hadn't lost control since he attacked Sapnap. He had met S1420-who's real name was Fundy- and had befriended him. Ranboo had never seen a fox hybrid before. 

Fundy wasn't exactly what he had expected. The fox hybrid had fox paws instead of feet, kind of like Ranboo, and a fluffy fox tail. And when Ranboo talked, pointy fox ears would prick into the air. Ranboo was especially excited by Tubbo's modified version of the translator. You could wear it in your ear, and whatever language was being spoken would be translated into English as you hear it. I can finally have a normal conversation without Phil having to interpret it! And S1659 had turned out to be a large piglin hybrid with rectangular sheets of the clear stuff. he had learned they were called glasses. He was... Ranboo felt that kind wasn't the best word to describe him. He was kind of... fiercely not awful. That sounds about right. And he also had voices. Techno called his voices Chat because that was apparently all they did. 

Ranboo had only heard the voice once, and it hadn't seemed like Techno's. Ranboo's voice was more like a darker side of him, repeating thoughts that he had pushed to the back shadows of his mind. But Techno had helped, as his voices could overwhelm him as well. He had also met S6760, who was even taller than Ranboo. He thought his name was Badboyhalo, but Ranboo couldn't be sure. Fuck my stupid memory loss. 

His thoughts were interrupted when his door slid open to reveal a very eager-looking Tubbo. Ranboo's heart did a happy jump in his chest. Ranboo didn't know why he was always so happy to see Tubbo. He was just a friend. Right? "Hey, Tubbo," Ranboo said, relieved for the translator. (since all of the characters have translators, I'm not writing in Ender anymore) Tubbo ran over to Ranboo and hugged him. "Hello!" Tubbo chirped. "I wanted to show you the present I made for you! I begged Tommy to come too, but he already saw it and said he would stay there. C'mon!' Tubbo tugged on Ranboo's sleeve and he followed the Ram. 

he saw a human standing in the halls. He wore black jeans and a green hoodie. The creepiest thing was the white mask the man was wearing. It had a black smiley face, but it was cracked and looked as if one more hard blow would shatter it. Ranboo shuddered and let Tubbo guide him through the winding halls. They got to the room and he saw Phil, Techno, and Fundy already standing there. Phil had a crow on his shoulder, one of the many that had started appearing after the first about a month ago. Apparently, they had been his flock before he had been captured and had finally found him again. Ranboo was excited to see whatever thing was at the top of Tubbo's hill. "Wait here, everyone. I'll go get them." the ram said, jumping up the rocks. "They?" Ranboo inquired. "He made each of us a present," Fundy explained. "I've seen all of them, and I think they're perfect," Tommy said. 

Tubbo came down with four boxes in his hands. Ranboo ran forward to grab two of them before they fell. Tubbo flashed him a grateful smile and Ranboo's heart did another happy jump. He set the boxes down next to where Tubbo put the other two and walked back over to the others. "Okay, Phil, we're gonna start with you." Tubbo handed Phil a box and Phil sat down to open it. Inside was a long green cloak with holes in the back for his wings. Phil gasped and pulled out one other thing. It was a tiny vest sweater thing for one of his crows. Phil's face turned mischievous and grabbed the crow on his shoulder before it could fly away and put the tiny green sweater on it. Phil also put on the green cloak to match. He poked his wings out of the holes and spread them wide. "I love it. It's beautiful. Especially the tiny sweater." Phil said to Tubbo. Tubbo smiled and handed a box to Fundy.

 He opened the box and pulled out a black anime hat and smiled. "It reminded me of you," Tubbo said to the Fox. Fundy put it on and everyone agreed it looked amazing. "Your turn, Tech." Techno grabbed the box and lifted the lid to reveal a red cape and a gold crown. Technoblade's eyes widened and he stuttered "th-thanks. This is...great," coming from Techno, that was the highest grade compliment you could get out of him. Finally, Tubbo handed Ranboo his box. "I saved the best person for last," Tubbo whispered in his ear. Ranboo's face probably turned red as he opened the box. Inside there was a golden crown, similar to the one Tech had gotten. 

But this one had green and red gems embedded in it, in a pattern of red green red green. "This is amazing. I love it." Ranboo said, placing it on his head. It felt strange and heavy, but also perfect like he'd had it forever. "Where'd you even get this stuff?" Fundy asked. Ranboo was curious too. Did he make it? Or did one of the humans give it to him? "The human Wilbur let me order some things for you guys. I also got something for me." he went back up the rocks to grab the thing. He jumped back down holding a stuffed bee. "Awwww. It's so cute!" Fundy said. Tubbo smiled. He has the best smile. Ranboo also smiled. 

For the first time since he was taken from his home, he was happy.

~W~

that was a long chapter! sorry for only one PoV. the next one might take a while, as I'm in school rn. adios for now! 

1079 words.