Part 13

Tubbo was the first one to notice Ranboo was gone. He woke up to an empty bed and just assumed he went to get breakfast. But when he couldn't find him anywhere in the house, Tubbo went to get the others. Tubbo ran into Phil's room and shook his shoulders to wake him up. "Phil! Wake up! Ranboo's gone!" Phil groggily sat up and said "what?" in confusion. "Ranboo's gone!" he repeated. 

Phil instantly snapped awake. "Go wake the others," he ordered. "We have to find him." Tubbo went to everyone's rooms and woke them up. Wilbur was gone, and so was Tommy. But he managed to wake Fundy, Techno, and Bad. they all met in the living room, where Phil was waiting for them. "We all know that Ranboo is missing-" he started, then Tubbo cut him off. "Wilbur and Tommy are gone too." 

Phil nodded. "Alright. We need to find them before the Facility captures them again." Fundy was the first to suggest an idea. "Guys! The communicators!" but Tubbo shook his head. "The communicators are here. They left without them." Phil looked serious. "If they left their communicators here, it must be bad," Techno spoke. "Wouldn't we have heard if there was a break-in?" 

Tubbo nodded. "They must have left willingl-" he was cut off by the trapdoor slamming open. Tommy dropped down first, panic in his eyes. "Help," he begged. Wilbur dropped down next, Ranboo on his back. Tubbo fought back a gasp. Ranboo was all burned up, and he was unconscious. "What happened?" Bad gasped. Tubbo ran forward and hugged the burnt hybrid. "Don't leave me," he whispered. He couldn't lose Ranboo. Not like he had lost his father. 

Tubbo heard Tommy explaining. "We found him in the river. He was drowning, but me and Wilbur found him and pulled him out. I bandaged the worst of it." he waved toward the Bandana on Ranboo's upper arm. "You need to fix him. I can't." Phil nodded and Took Ranboo from Wilbur. He carried the enderman to his room and waved for Tubbo and Tommy to follow. 

When Wil tried to come with, Phil stopped him and said "I'll see you in a minuet." he put Ranboo on the bed and turned to the two boys. Tubbo heard Tommy swallow. "So." Phil began. "How exactly did you find Ranboo? I understand Wil, as Siren hearing is the best in the world. But you? Your hearing is just beginning to evolve." Tubbo was ready to defend his friend. But Tommy shot him a look that said I got this. Tubbo nodded and closed his mouth. 

"I... I secretly go flying at night. That's how I found Ranboo. I was flying to the river to see the fish, and I heard a muffled scream and went to investigate. I tried to pull Ranboo out but he was too heavy. I was going to get help, but when I turned around I ran into Wil. he helped me pull Ranboo out and got him to spit out the water he had swallowed." 

Tubbo was surprised that Tommy had been secretly flying. That must be why he always looked so tired. Tubbo realized. There was a cough b behind them and Tubbo whirled around. Ranboo was sitting up and he was looking around. Tubbo ran up to Ranboo and hugged him. "I was afraid I was going to lose you." Ranboo jumped and Tubbo was confused, then Ranbbo wrapped his arms around Tubbo. 

"Don't ever do that again." Tubbo hugged tighter. "I love you." Tubbo looked up and saw that Ranboo's eyes were covered in a white film. "I love you too," he responded. Tubbo felt his heart swell. 

Ranboo loves me.

~W~

Phil wondered what Tubbo and Ranboo were whispering about. "Are you okay?" he asked. Ranboo jumped and said, "who's there?" Phil was confused. "It's me, Phil." Ranboo relaxed. "Oh. yeah. I'm fine." Phil narrowed his eyes. "Why were you so startled by me?" Ranboo looked in Phil's general direction and said "it's really dark. Maybe you turn on the lights?" 

Phil saw Tubbo frown. "Boo, the lights are on." Phil started getting worried. "Ranboo, can you look at me?" he asked. Ranboo swiveled his head and stared slightly to the left of Phil. Ranboo had a film of white covering his eyes. That can't be good. "Ranboo, I'm over here," he said. Ranboo's ear twitched, then he looked at Phil. 

Phil's heart sank. One more test. Phil walked up to Ranboo and bring his hand up to fake slap Ranboo. He flung his hand forward and stopped it inches from Ranboo's face, yet he didn't flinch. "Phil? You here still?" he asked. Phil looked at Tubbo and saw his worried face staring back. "Yes, I'm still here. Ranboo... I think the water blinded you." Phil's sadness increased when he saw Ranboo's face fall. 

"Wh-what do you mean? I won't ever see again?" Phil heard Tubbo sniffle. "No, you will never see again. The water must have burned your eyes." Ranboo buried his head in his knees. Phil felt so bad for the young hybrid. He was never going to see again.

~W~

Ranboo was getting used to the dark. It had been two days since he was blinded, and he could still do some things he thought blind people couldn't. "Hey, Ranboo." Ranboo's ear flicked. Tommy. "Hey, Tommy. What it is?" he heard Tommy snicker. "No, Ranboo. It's what is it, not what it is." Ranboo furrowed his brow. "What is it?" he tried. Silence. "Oh, um, Phil called a meeting," Tommy said.

 Ranboo nodded and got up, feeling for a wall. He had been laying on the bed, so the wall he reached was the left one. He followed it forward and turned, feeling the corner, and walked until he felt an opening. He walked forward and heard Tommy next to him. "Stairs," Tommy said, and Ranboo slowed down.

 Ranboo hated the stairs, as they slowed him down now that he couldn't see. The ladder to get down was also annoying. He tripped a few times as they went upstairs, and Ranboo internally hated that he needed help to climb the stairs. I'll get the hang of it eventually. "Ranboo!" 

Ranboo felt hands wrap around his waist as he reached the top of the stairs. "Hey, Tubbo" Ranboo hugged back. He was getting better at physical touch, but Tubbo was the only one he was fully comfortable with. "You wanted to see?" Ranboo asked. "Yes, follow me." Tubbo responded, grabbing his hand and leading him into the main room. "Hey, Ranboo, how are you?" Phil. "Hi, Ran!" Wilbur. Ranboo smiled. "Hey, Wilby. Hey Phil." he heard a huff from the direction he heard Wilbur before and laughed. "So, why did you bring everyone here?" Ranboo asked. "How do you know how many people are here?" Phil asked. 

"Easy. I can hear the click of hooves, but Tubbo is next to me, so that must be Techno. And I knew you and Wil were here, so that rules you guys out for the quiet shuffle of feet. And it has a slight fuffle of fur, so that's Fundy. And I can hear slight stomps, so then it's just a matter of who I haven't called yet. Hello, Bad." Ranboo replied, turning to the winged hybrid. 

"That's fucking awesome." Ranboo heard Tommy say. "Back to the reason I called you all here," Phil said, clearing his throat. Ranboo turned in the direction he thought Phil was, then felt a hand on his shoulder turning him slightly to the right. "Tommy, tell them what you told me." Ranboo heard a deep breath, then Tommy spoke. "I was flying this morning," he began, sounding scared. "When I saw a big metal truck. It was moving toward the Facility, and I... I followed it. When it got to the Facility, they took a metal box out, and took it inside." 

Ranboo heard a shaky breath. "Ranboo... it was the same box they carried you in. when they first brought you." Fundy gasped. "You mean..." Ranboo's mind was spinning. 

The Facility had captured another hybrid.

~W~ 

again, sorry for the short chapter. I'm having writer's block, and I thought it would be about time to introduce another hybrid.

1388 words.