Chapter 7

Tord

The feeling still haunts me as I walk to my last class. As I walk into the classroom I can see no one that I know in here. Why does the world hate me.. I take a shaky breath and sit at the very back near the door incase of an emergency. I start to get my things when I see someone from the corner of my eye come to me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look up to see another omega wearing an oversized light blue hoodie, fluffy chestnut brown hair that is swept to the right, and softly rounded heterochromia eyes and freckles covering all of his face.

“Hello! I’m Jon, are you Tord?”

I nod a little fiddling with my sweater sleeves avoiding eye contact. He giggles and gestures to the seat next to me.

“May I sit next to you?”

I smile and nod softly as I hear the sound of a chair moving.

"Thank you for letting me sit with you. I don't have any friends in this class and I saw that you were alone in the corner."

I blush a little and look at him a little bit.

"Thanks… none of my friends are here either."

He smiles and turns to the front as the teacher begins their lesson.

*****

"Alright everyone, you have no assignments today but you will tomorrow."

I sigh in relief and gather all of my stuff and stand up to leave. I feel a little tug on my sleeve and turn around to see Jon.

"Hi! I wanted to know if you wanted to be friends?"

My eyes grow wide and I nod smiling.

"O-Of course!"

"Great!! I'll see you tomorrow, Tord!"

I smile and wave as he runs into the crowd of people. I'm so happy I made a new friend.

I leave the classroom and start to head to the main doors to leave to go home. As I reach the main doors I see papa waiting across the street from school.

I smile and run to him and hug him tightly. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me.

"Hey hun, how was school?"

I look up at him and give him a big smile.

"I made friends!"