Chapter 2

"Good luck hun, make sure to be careful around Alpha's okay?"

Papa looks at me with a soft smile and caring but worried eyes. "I-I will papa, I will see you after school right?"

Papa smiles and nods softly. "Yes you will Hun, but da will be a bit busy"

I nod and smile sadly. Da works a lot since Papa has trouble around others. I don't mind, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt me when he works more. Papa and Da drive into the distance before fully disappearing. I take a calming deep breath and start to walk to the main office.

When I reached there I saw a lady at the front desk with the scent of an omega. I calmed down a bit knowing I'm not the only omega here. I walk to the front and fiddle with my sleeves. "Ex-Excuse me, can I have my schedule?" She looks at me calmly and smiles a soft smile.

"Of course, Can you give me your name?"

I nod softly, getting a little bit of confidence in me. "Tord Lynn ma'am." She smiles and goes to the back of the office and grabs my timetable from the printer.

"Here you go, If you ever need anything else come see me and I will help the best that I can"

I nod softly looking at my schedule, noticing that I have Werewolf 101 first. I sigh a little from nerves and walk to my class.

***

Thankfully, I made it to class with no trouble. Now, to make it through this class without making me look like a weakling. I opened the door softly, the teacher stopped his speech and turned to glare at me.

"Why are you late for my class"

I shake a little and hand him my paper. He took it from my hands and looks at it. He sighs and looks at me, he gives me alpha vibes and it reminds me of the times at my old school. Will he be as strict with omegas as the rest?

"Introduce yourself to the class"

I go to the front of the class and look at my soon-to-be classmates. "H-Hello, I'm Tord Oen. I moved here from Norway so I'm sorry if my English isn't perfect"

The teacher nods softly "You will be sitting next to Tom Ridgewood"

I nod softly and go to my desk at the back of the class. As I sat down next to Thomas all I could smell was Alpha, this is going to be difficult.