My family my solace

Aryan called Methi, Narmada and Arpita who started packing Imlies bag and making other arrangements. Imlie stood their hunched over the bed with one hand on the bed and other clasped around her belly. Imlie suddenly yelled out in pain and Aryan rushed to her side. Next second, Imlie's water broke and she started experiencing intense labor pains. Imlie sank down to the floor but Aryan helped her rest on the bed. Imlie was experiencing labor pains every 5 mins and each pain was stronger than the last.

The family was moving quickly but Imlie kept focusing on her body and it's needs. She signaled Aryan to place a few pillows behind her and tried to sit upright throughout the contractions. Imlie felt her  pains kept getting more intense and closer together as labor progressed for next 30 mins. Imlie spoke softly to her babies and asked them to be brave for their amma. She assured them that the birth will be difficult for all three of them but their baba , Nani , Dadi and buaa and Sundar mama are all taking very good care of them. Aryan got tears in his eyes as he saw Imlies strength and determination to bring their babies in the world.

The hospital bag was ready and Aryan began to lift Imlie to help her out of the bed. This is when Imlie calmly called the women to the bed and explained to them that she had a strong urge to start pushing  the babies out. Everyone was petrified on hearing that and froze for a minute. Imlie continued to pant through her contractions which were now 2.5 minutes apart and yelled out that she could feel her baby's head which was crowning and she really needs to push.

Aryan quickly realized that they will not be able to make it to the hospital for the birth. And the pains Imlie was experiencing since last night was in fact her labor pains.Arpita called the doctor and put her on speaker to guide Narmada and Mithi through Imlies delivery.

Aryan grabbed Imlies hand and coached her through her contractions. Imlie had begun the last stage of of her lAbor and started pushing with her contractions. Imlie pushed for 1hour and with a final push the first baby boy was born. Imlie and Aryan cried in unison as they held their baby and both mothers also attended to the new born and got him clean and wrapped in no time.

Imlie suddenly yelled out in pain and began to pant heavily. Her contractions grew painful and she declared that she needed to push. This baby took longer time to be born, Imlie pushed for 2 hours before the baby girl arrived. 

Imlie and Aryan were exhausted after the birth but also felt a wave of emotions flow through them . They were at the same time overjoyed, overwhelmed, afraid, grateful and overcome by love for each other and the life they had created.

In this moment, their new journey began , Aryan and Imlie promised that this is their forever and always!