The Start

Fanny woke up at 5AM. She processed to get out of bed, going to brush her teeth and shower afterwards getting dressed in her usual gray and blue crop-top with a cat-like hood and puffy sleeves, blue shorts, and a gray belt with a blue ribbon. She took a look in the mirror and grumbled to herself in frustration about her hair fixing her hair combing it out and putting her hair in pigtails.After a few minutes she got the front of her hair and covered one of her eyes and got and heart shape hair pin.

She left the bathroom and looked at Bubble still sleeping Fanny remembered her previous thoughts about Bubble."why didn't she get mad or upset even when I was being rude to her." Fanny said to herself make sure not to wake the taller girl. It was 6AM

When Bubble woke up. "Oi hey Fanny!" Bubble said to Fanny in a tired tone. Fanny just ignored Bubble. "Not much of a talker, huh...?" Bubble said. Aggravated, Fanny said "Can't you see I'm ignoring you" Bubble just looked at her and frowned, "I see..." She said in an upset tone going to the bathroom.

"Hello contestants! Feel free to go and eat in the dining hall for breakfast, it closes at 8AM!" As Four stopped yelling at the top of his lungs Bubble walked out of the bathroom all dressed "Oh I'm gonna go get soimething to eat, yoiu gonna come..?" Bubble said. "...Hmpf..." Said Fanny, she wasn't hungry so she stayed. Bubble didn't like Fanny skipping breakfast but she left anyway.

30 minutes later

Fanny decided to go outside for a while but she saw someone she really hated Pencil and Match she couldn't stand the both they love bullying others once in middle school they forced Lightning to electrocute her. She passed out for the whole day she could hear someone crying but she didn't know who.

 Pencil and Match saw her and grabbed her arms and knocked Fanny down. Pencil got up and kicked Fanny in the face and stomped on her tail with all the pain Fanny started crying when Pencil started laughing catching Match's attention to look at what she was laughing at and she started laughing too. After the two walked away Bubble came a few minutes later seeing that Fanny was on the ground bleeding and crying.

TBC...