The Wound

Fanny was still crying from the pain while Bubble was carrying her back in the cabin setting Fanny on the bed Bubble went to find the med-kit finally Bubble found the med kit and went to back but when she went back Fanny saw nowhere to be seen Bubble was worried she looked for Fanny.

 After 20 minutes Bubble heard faint music playing under her bed looking under and there she was listening to music to calm her down Bubble crawled under the bed and tapping Fanny on the shoulder.  Fanny unexpected the tap made a small soft shriek seeing Bubble her face turned a faint red barely visible but it could have also been blood. 

Bubble grabbed Fanny by the sides making Fanny's blush even redder. Setting Fanny on the bed Bubble took out the supplies she needed taking out bandages and a towel walking to the bathroom and making sure Fanny didn't move off the bed wetting the towel under hot water after a few minutes scrubbing soap in with the water. Walking back to Fanny seeing her holding her head and plug like tail Bubble grabbing  Fanny hand and placing it on her thigh. Bubble got the wet soapy towel and put it over her head letting it sit there for a few minutes then doing the same with Fanny's tail. "I hope this helps Fonniy." Bubble said. Fanny didn't even nod her head. This made Bubble more concerned. Sitting in deafening silence until Bubble spoke up." Fonniy do yoiu know who brought yoiu to the nurse in middle school." Fanny finally shakes her head but stops since it felt worst doing so. "It was me." Fanny was confused. "Why if you in Pencil's little group." Bubble just hugged Fanny along with saying. "Because I cared for you and I still do." Fanny felt something odd going through her body feeling her heart beat faster and faster. Fanny and Bubble talked for hours until Four came on the speakers. "Everyone we are going on a camping trip tomorrow I hope you all are ready." Fanny was clearly annoyed about the trip but Bubble tried to cheer her up but it unsurprisingly didn't work and decided to go to bed for tomorrow. "Goodnight Fanny." Bubble said. " Goodnight I guess." Fanny said annoyed by Four idea.