4. What's your problem?

Darius: So, Ben. How's it going?

Ben: Fine. Just making a Bumpy sled so she can carry the paraglides.

Darius: Besides the Bumpy sled, how's it going? Like going-going?

Seriously? That's the best way you can ask Ben what his problem is?

Ben: Wait, why are you asking me how I'm doing? Did Kenji put you up to this? Kenji! If you're pranking me, oh you're gonna regret it!

Me: Whoa, whoa, whoa, no. No one's parking you. Kenji just wen't up the gondola. Jeez, aggressive.

Ben: Totally.

Me: Look, Darius and I just thought something's bothering you so we just wanted to check on you.

Ben: I'll be fine.

Darius: [gasp] There it is. You said you're gonna be fine. Which means you're not fine right now.

What the heck?

Up there, Brooklyn and Yaz were walking to the paragliders and Kenji and Sammy ran towards the binoculars.

Yaz: Sure. We'll get the paragliders, you guys can just keep looking at things.

Kenji: Sounds good to me!

Brooklyn looked at the gliders.

Brooklyn: Yaz, why don't you stay here? I unboxed paragliding in Mozambique, so it's probably best for me, the expert to handle the glider.

Yaz: You know what, those things look pretty heavy, so it's probably best for me, the athlete to the heavy lifting.

Brooklyn: No please. I insist.

Yaz: No. I insist.

Here's the deal, how about ya' both get it!