13. New dinosaur

Brooklyn: See anyone?

Darius: I can barely see you. What do you expect?

Later, they bump into us. We find these weird looking herbivores with a sail on it's back?

Darius: It's okay. They're herbivores. They might be big, but pretty much harmless.

They roar at us and we ran the other direction.

Me: You call this harmless?

We ran and hid behind a box. Next I guess they're headed for Yaz. She got up a box. They found her. She got up another. Next Kenji.

Kenji: Yo, Darius! Brooklyn! Truce? Nice try with the scary noises and all but...

A box moves by itself.

Kenji: Okay. Fun's over. Who's out there?

He notices an Ouranosaurus behind him. He runs. But a stick hits it. Kenji got a chance to run. It was Yaz who threw the stick because she took a stick before the Ouranosaurus found her.

Yaz: Kenji, where are the others?

Kenji: I don't know!

Yaz got down from the box. Kenji was trying to climb up it.

Yaz: Get down here, dingus.

He did. We were still attacked by the Ouranosaurus. It was attacking a car. Later, it went away. 

Me: Let's go.

And Darius bumped into Kenji.

Me: Kenji, are you okay?

Kenji: Darius broke my fall. Thanks, bro.

Darius: No problem.

You almost broke his back.

Yaz: Wait, where's Sammy?

She's lost in the fog. She wanders around looking for Bumpy. The Ouranosaurus is behind her. She runs. And later, she bumps into us! We got to the boat. The Ouranosaurus are right behind us.

Darius: We got to patch this thing up. Can you do anything with this tape?

Me: Only everything. Quick! Grab whatever you can to plug it up!

They got clothes. We put them in the hole.

Me: This won't hold long. But it's all we've got.

The Ouranosaurus were closer. I quickly taped the hole. Kenji started the boat but we were already up.

Something bumped the boat. It was the Ouranosaurus.

Sammy: Oh, they can swim?

They smacked into us. Ouranosaurus are scared of things that are loud. So we used fireworks to scare them away. They went away.

Me: We didn't get to scare Kenji, but, I'll count that as a win.

Brooklyn: Heck, yeah.

We stopped trying to scare him.