Chapter 138: Survival at the End of the World 2

After the original owner became a power, he didn't feel any different, let alone wanted to save the world. He was such a salted fish. When he went to work in 996, he was looking forward to the end of the world every day to the end of this painful day.

Now the end of the world is really coming. The original owner is much calmer than ordinary people. Without TV, mobile phones, computers and game consoles, so many comic books hoarded at home are enough for him to kill time. Anyway, it's day to mix day by day.

He stayed at home for several months until human beings and powers began to be opposed, which finally broke the calm of his otaku's life.

Fortunately, the original owner's five senses were keen. With unusual hearing and night vision, he successfully avoided human rounding and met a group of people who walked together on the way to escape. They were also hunted down by human beings and forced to leave their homes to find shelter.

There are far more humans than superpowers. At night, if the superpowers are discovered by human beings, they are the lamb to be slaughtered.

Therefore, the superpowers also need to form a team. Many people are multiple forces, so the team received the original owner and fled with them.

But over time, the people in the team found that the original owner seemed to have nothing special except for better vision and hearing, which was not comparable to their power that could call the wind and rain.

In the end of the world, resources were limited, and even when they arrived at the organizational base, they could not accommodate all the powers, so the team members discussed behind the back of the original owner to abandon the useless original owner.

Therefore, Lu Shi was thrown off the plane by them today.

Well, at least he didn't throw him down directly and gave him a parachute.

This time, I really became an airborne soldier.

Fortunately, it's daytime, not the time for human activities, so when land land lands lands on the ground today, there is no need to worry about being chased by human beings.

But it was very dangerous at night. Lu Shijin raised his wrist and looked at it, and there were still two hours left when the sun set. That is to say, he had to find a safe place to spend this terrible night tonight.

Lu Shijin took off his umbrella and studied it and couldn't take it. He abandoned it. Then he walked to a river and planned to drink some water to rest first and observe the surrounding environment by the way.

He went to the river and lowered his head and shone on his face with the river. His hair seemed to have not been trimmed for a long time, and he softly covered his forehead, which looked very rigid. A pair of uncharacteristic black-framed glasses were on the bridge of his nose. Even if he could see that his facial features were beautiful, he was not interested when he was covered by such a pair of black-framed glasses, others were not interested. Look at him again; the clothes he wear are also very simple and simple, with otaku standard, T-shirts and jeans, with no highlights.

In a word, his attributes are written all over - I'm a dead house.

Most of the world's impressions of otakus are not good. They feel that their physical quality is poor, they can't carry their shoulders, their social skills are also poor, and they can't communicate with people. In addition to the speed of their hands, such people are almost useless in the end of the world.

That's why the original owner was disliked in the end of the world.

Lu Shijin tried to take off the glasses, pulled the messy hair on his forehead back of his head, and immediately changed dramatically from what he had just now.