Chapter Three

Rachel's POV

So next class period is Glee, and I'm super excited about it. When I walk in I go and sit next to Quinn Brittany and Santana.

Mr.Shue walks in and writes Duets on the board. I imediatly look at Finn and he's looking at me too. I can feel my face getting redder and redder so I quickly look away.

MS:So this year I'm letting you guys pick your own partners.

CLASS:YAY!!!!

The rest of class was just about who was singing what song and with who. I was helpping Britt and San with their song choice so I didn't get to talk to Finn about what song we should do. The bell rang shortly after i helpped Britt and San choose Dance With Somebody By Whitney Houston.

As Quinn, Britt, San, and I are walking to cheerios practice I get a text from Finn.

F:Hey, you wanna do a duet together?

R:Sure! What do you want to sing?

F:How about Marry You by Bruno Mars?

R:Okay you wanna come over tonight so we can practice?

F:Yea

R:Okay. Well I have to go at cheerios practice. Bye Finn.

Finn's POV

Rachel was looking hot in that cheerios uniform today! I can't wait to sing a duet with her. She's pretty chill.

*Later at Rachels house*

Is it the look in your eyes?

Or is it this dancing Juice?

Who cares baby

I think I wanna marry you.

I step closer and lean in. She doesn't back away so I just kissed her.

*Rachel kisses back*

*Grows more pationate*

*Rachel pulls away*

R:Finn, I have always loved you but I've just been afraid...

*Finn kisses her and then pulls away*

F:I love you too.

*Kisses him*

*Grows more pationate*

Rachel's POV

I can't believe this is actually happening!!! He pulls me close, picks me up and lays me on the bed. He gets on top of me and I can feel his smooth touch on my legs moving up.

It gets pretty heated, but then we hear something. Or maybe someone? It was my dad!!