Chapter Eight

Rachel's POV

I can't believe that Brody is back in Lima. I don't know how I'm gonna handle it. Santana said that I should tell Finn and I guess she's right.

*Phone Call*

R: Hey Finn.

F: Rach, hey. I've been worried sick about you. Are you okay?

R: N-not really. Can you come over?

F: Yea, of course I'll be there soon.

R: Thanks Finn.

F: I love you, see you soon.

R: Love you too. Bye.

*End of call*

*Sit's next to Santana in the living room*

S: Hey B you okay?

R: I guess. He's coming over soon.

S: I can go when he gets here.

R: Okay. I'll get him to drive me to your house when we are done talking.

S: Okay,sounds good.

R: I'm so glad you're my best friend Santana.

S: Me too Rachel. *Hugs her*

We sat and watched T.V. until we heard the door bell rang.

R: That must be Finn.

S: Do you want me to get it?

R: Yes please.

S: Of course.

R: Thanks Santana.

S: No problem.

*Leaves to go get the door*

I'm seriously having trouble breathing right now. What if he hates me for not telling him or what if he brakes up with me. No, stop it Rachel! Finn loves me and he would never leave me. It's going to be fine.

Finn's POV

I'm glad Racchel wants me to help her. I mean I am her boyfriend after all.

I rang the door bell and it took her a minute to get to the door. The only thing is that it wasn't Rachel. It was Santana. My body started to boil with rage. Why was she here, she's the reason that Rachel ran out. I think Santana started to notice because she said

S: Call down Frankenteen, I was just leaving. She is in the living room.

F: Okay.

S: Look, she's really fragile right now for reasons you will soon know about. You need to be there for because she really needs you! And if you leave her I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry ass!

F: Okay, got it. *Scared*

What did Rachel need to tell me? Okay, noe I'm really worried. What if she wants to break up or something? No, she loves me and I love her and nithing is ever going to ruin that.

*Walks into the living room and sits with Rachel*

F: Hey babe.

R: Hi *Looking down*

F: What's wrong?

R: *Silent*

F: *Cups her face* Look at me, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to love you and to protect you from everything.

R: Promise?

F: Promise.

R: Do you remember Brody?

F: Yea, we played football together until he moved over the summer. Why?

R: Well before he moved we dated, as you know. He wanted to take me out for a romantic date at the park and watch the sunset. Then once it was getting darker we started to make and he kept wanting to go further but I told him to stop. He didn't listen and I tried to yell fo help but the he dragged me deeper into the woods and he *Crying* He r-r-raped me, Finn. Santana was the only who knew because I felt like she was the only one that would understand. She went of on him and he got scared so that's why he moved. B-but Santana said he's back. *Balling*

F: Shh *Pulls her onto his lap and rubs her back* I won't let anything happen to you. I promise.

R: *Sits up and wipes her eyes and looks at FInn* O-okay. Can you take me to Santana's? I told her I would spend the night.

F: Yea of course.You ready?

R: Yea. Thanks Finn.

F: For what?

R: For always understanding me.

F: Well you are my girlfriend and my best friend.

R: Yea I am.