Chapter 20

Rachel's POV
The next day...
Quinn still hasn't talked to Noah or me and it's really hard not having my best friend. Mr. Shue's assignment this week is to sing a song about where we are in our lives. I don't really know where I am in my life. I'm just a young girl trying to find her way through this crazy messed up world. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about Quinn. I think I just need to prove to her somehow that Noah and I didn't kiss.
I was pulled out of my train of thought by my phone buzzing. It was a text from Quinn
Q: Just tell me why you would do this to me. I'm your best friend and you go out and kiss my boyfriend and cheat on yours. I'm having his kid so I don't know why you have to be such a slut and go mess around with every guy you see. Maybe you had it coming with Brody. Maybe you deserved what happened to you because you just a useless little slut who doesn't give 2 shits about anything her friends do to help her.

I just stared at the message. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and proceeding to run down my cheeks. I turned off my phone for the night and cried myself to sleep. 

~The next morning~

I woke up with red puffy eyes. I tried to put on some makeup to try and cover it up but it was no use. I threw on cheer uniform, grabbed my bags, and headed to school. When I walked threw the doors of McKinley I saw my picture plastered on everyone's locker 

 When I walked threw the doors of McKinley I saw my picture plastered on everyone's locker 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I ran to the auditorium as fast as I could and just sat in the seats looking at the stage. Remembering how easy life used to be. remembering what it was like to feel at home with myself. What it was like before I was scared all of the time. 

AN: Hey guys, how have you been? Its been a really long time since I've updated (Over a year). I am just gonna update when I can. I'm sorry it's been so long.