another fucking long one

Whenever someone missed at least one step on the stairs

♈- Soviet- *fucking dies*
...Now that wasn't a bro moment-

♉- America- "A-" *disappears*

♊- Britain- he actually missed it and continued as if it was nothing. what a fucking menace.

♋- Sweden- he was going to go upstairs and play Minecraft, running up the stairs but accidentally tripped, but for some reason, he did a few push-ups before getting back on his feet.

♌- France- she ran up the stairs but missed a step, but she somehow never reacted to it.

♍- Russia- he had a hammer and sickle in each of his hands (probably to resurrect Soviet-) and "attempted" to walk down the stairs, because it seems like someone pulled a water prank on the stairs and made him slip down to the bottom of the staircase.

♎- Rosia- *insert falling down like a cartoon character-*
(I mean, she's kinda clumsy, so that's why she always makes sure where to step because she's now very cautious)

♏- Germany- Nein. He always makes sure he doesn't miss a step...except for that one time-

♐- Japan- She was just running up to her room so that she can read a manga, but she accidentally missed a step and tripped, but she did get up.

♑- Portugal- he and Spain were actually racing up, but got pushed down.

♒- Poland- the poor bean didn't know he missed a step and didn't use his wings.

♓- UN- He did miss a step but instead did use his wings to fly before he fell, then he landed.