IV

Bridgette POV :

"Gosh I'm gonna be late!",I said, looking through my wardrobe for the "perfect outfit". And by wardrobe I mean plastic box with all my clothes in it.

"Bridge, I bought you makeup.", said Dawn, coming in from the outside with Scott.

"Thanks. Dawn, should I wear a more casual or more formal look?",I asked.

"I thought Miss "I hate all humans" wouldn't be freaking out over a guy. Unless Bridgette likes him.",said Scott.

"Oh please, you can't feel for someone over the span of 12 hours.",I said, pulling out a teal casual dress with a brown belt.

"Well actually I thought Moonbeam here was gorgeous when I first laid my eyes on her.", said the ginger, gazing at the platinum blonde.

"Awe, thanks Scotty!",she responded, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, causing him to blush. I rolled my eyes, always so lovey-dovey.

"Anyways, casual or formal?",I asked holding up a silk navy blue midnight dress and the teal one.

"Definitely the teal one.",said Dawn looking at the beautiful dress.

"Thanks, I'm gonna change, do makeup, then leave.", I said, walking to our small bathroom.

...

"Hey Bridge!",said Geoff, making my head whip around. There he was, standing there sexily and oh my god. Old Spice Fiji. Everywhere. I sat there for awhile, looking him up and down.

"Checking me out are we?",he said, breaking me out of my daze.

"Don't get cocky.",I said, fighting to keep a smile away as I walked in.

"Bridge, we're over there. ", Geoff said, pointing to a table with two people.

"Yeah, but people are already there.",I responded.

"About that, forgot to ask. You don't mind a double date do you?",he asked.

Do I mind?! Of course I do! I. Don't. Like. People.

But, you get to spend time with him

And do I care?

Obviously otherwise you wouldn't be here

I don't like him!

Don't argue with me cause I'm you. I know everything. Now just say yes so we can get on with this

"Uh...I don't care really.",I shrugged.

"Cool!",he said, walking towards the table.

"Aren't those the people who were making out in the cafe?",I asked, remembering the two VICIOUSLY making out when I met Geoff.

"Yeah, but behind that their pretty chill people behind all the smooching.",he said nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled. He was kinda cute when he was nervous.

"Courtney, Duncan. This is Bridgette. Bridgette, Court and Dunk.",he said as I looked at the two. They were sure a strange looking couple. One was the perfect tan and the other was a shade peachier than actual paper. One was a punk, one was a prep looking one. You could probably list so many differences, but they were obviously very VERY happy.

"Cool.",said Duncan.

"Hello!",said Courtney happily.

"Hey.",I responded quietly. I hate meeting new people. Or people in general. Animals you just immediately create a bond with and can talk to them about practically anything. With people, you have to start with small talk like "How's the weather?", when obviously they know. It's pointless.