V

Geoff POV:

"Geoff", called Bridgette, her crimped blonde hair covering her tan shoulders as she walked in a white summer dress. She was barefoot, and walking through a green grass prairie, her legs moving sexily as she strutted towards me

"Whoa Bridgette, you look gorgeous.",I said, grabbing her hand as she smirked.

"Why thank you.", she said, shoving me onto the grass behind us.

I just smirked as she crawled on top of me on started to kiss me, her soft lips connected with my dry ones.

We broke apart and she just smirked as she breathed on my ear.

"Wake up Geoff.",she whispered.

"What?",I responded, wanting more kisses.

"Wake up.",she just said, smirking and walking away.

"Wait!",I said, reaching my arm out to grab her.

"WAKE UP GEOFF!",screamed Duncan, starting to shake the bed as my eyes opened.

"Whoa dude, I'm awake.",I said, rubbing my head.

"Good, Courtney made breakfast and she wants you to get some before it gets cold.",he said.

"Alright, but dude. I could've eaten it cold, I was dreaming good.",I responded.

"I know, you were talking in your sleep like 'Bridge you look so sexy in the water.'",he said smirking.

I felt my cheeks heat as I rolled my eyes,"Just go, I'll eat breakfast soon."

I rolled out of bed and put on a green Hawaiian flower shirt. I also put on my brown cowboy hat and my usual brown shorts.

"Good Morning.",said Bridgette, sipping some water.

"Good Morning Bri-.", I said, abruptly turning around when I saw it was her.

Courtney sat there looking confused, "You could've just said Good Morning, and who's Bri?"

"Um, it's my new thing you know like bruh but bri?",I said, laughing nervously.

"Alright then.",she said, picking up her newspaper and taking another drink of water.

I picked up my plate of pancakes and chowed down, devouring all three giant cakes that where left.

"I'm gonna go meet up with Bridge.",I said, putting my plate in the sink.

"Okay, just make sure you guys don't run into any water.",Duncan said, starting to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and left, going outside to my car and driving away.

I drove down they street and saw Bridgette, sitting on the bench feeding pigeons.

I rolled down my window,"Hey Bridge."

Just then, Bridgette's face changed into an old lady's, "Do I know you?"

I just rolled the window back up and drove off. Today was definitely off.

I then stopped, waiting for the stoplight to turn green. I looked to the other car besides me to see Bridgette, smoking a cigarette. I blinked hard and her face changed into a punk girl's. The light turned green and I drove off. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, because everywhere else I looked, I saw Bridgette. I thought this shit only happened in kid's movies.

I turned into the McDonald's parking lot, and parked right besides Bridgette's trailer house truck thing. I rushed inside, making sure not to look at anyone else, until my eyes plopped on guess who? Bridgette.