VII

Geoff POV:

"Hey Geoff!", said Dakota, running through the halls.

"Hey Cuz.",I said, smiling yo my goth cousin.

"So wassup?",she asked as we started walking to our 17th Century Literature class.

"Not much."I shrugged. It's the truth, there's nothing really to tell at school, it's outside where the all the fun happens. I mean, even outside of school, Dakota is a famous model with many fans, she's even been invited for the big Victoria's Secret show!

"I heard your seeing a girl.",she said, playfully elbowing my shoulder,

"What?",I asked dumbfounded.

Who was I seeing?

"Don't play dumb with me Geoffy, that hippie girl. Bridgette I think her name was.", she said.

"Who told you about Bridge?",I asked.

"Aha! You admit your seeing her. Yes! My player cousin finally got a girlfriend!",she said, doing a mini happy dance.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself dudette, we're just friends. And once again, who told you?",I asked.

"Courtney.",she pouted, probably upset we weren't dating.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course."

"Hey I also heard you're going to Malibu and you need another person to fly.",she said.

"Actually we were gonna invite Le-",I started before she grabbed my shirt collar.

"Oh please Geoffy! Can I please go with you? I need to meet this Bridgette and find your ship name and see what your future kids will look like, and see how many you will have! Please!",she pouted, tugging at my shirt and shaking me around.

I sighed, "I guess we can take you."

"Oh thanks Geoff! You are the best cousin ever!",she said, kissing my cheek before jumping away.

She's also been so enthusiastic and into my relationships. I don't know why, but I guess my love life appealed to her more than my other cousins Samey and Amy.

I smiled and followed her down the hall.

Maybe it's because I've found the right girl this time.

...

It was now officially noon, and I was so excited for my picnic with Bridgette. I guess I was really happy to see her, especially since last night. I guess I just wanted to kiss her really bad, even more than usual.

I walked to my car, to see Owen waiting by it.

"Oh, hey Owen.",I said, walking over and gaining his attention.

"Hey there party man.",he said, giving me a fist bump.

"Hey Owen my boy, what's up?",I asked, pulling out my key.

"I just wanted to invite you to my party on Friday, this one's gonna be even more hardcore.',he said.

"Really man?",I asked, a smile appearing in my fave as well as his.

"Yeah! So can you make it? It would be ten times more wicked if you came.",he smiled, causing me to frown.

Partying, my favorite thing to do. That's until I met her. I knew if I went to this party, I'd end up sleeping with someone who wasn't her. Hell, I don't even wanna sleep with her yet. That would mean the bet was done, I'd have a hundred, and I'd never see her again. I want this to last forever.