Chapter 3

The next morning Amara was woken up by an alarm going of and she opened her eyes to see it was her phone she grabbed it from right next to her and turned it off before trying to get up but two strong arms pulling her down.

When she realised who arms they were she chuckled before lifting one of his arms up and the other to get out and go shower. She decided that she would wash her hair later and put in extensions to make her hair longer.

She did her skincare brushed her teeth before getting dressed into something simple and easy to take on and off. She grabbed her phone and a chocolate croissant before walking down to her driver.

Amara's outfit:

Her first stop was a rehearsal for Versace so she was very excited for that cause she loved modelling for Versace cause they had some good outfits for her to wear

When she got there she was happy to see Kendall Jenner, they both became fast friends when they first met and they sort of had the older sister and younger sister dynamic and everyone loved them modelling together.

"KENDALL!" Amara whisper yelled which made Kendall turn and look at her

"AMARA!" Kendall whisper-yelled back pulling the younger girl into a hug "Omg i haven't seen you in ages oh you still got your scar" Kendall adds

"Yea the stitches didn't work" Amara told her

They talked a little bit more until they had to start working and doing what they do best. After all that Amara was a bit tired and she had 30 minutes to spare so her and Kendall went to get some coffee.

On there way the paparazzi were following them this made Amara a little nervous cause even though she knew the paparazzi weren't there for her cause surprisingly she barely got paparazzi's following her around, but she was still scared cause it was a lot of cameras.

Before getting out she had took a deep breath in, Kendall had already got out the car but she stayed behind to make sure Amara was safe cause she knew how dangerous it could be. When Amara got out the car Kendall instantly held her hand making sure that Amara was near her at all times.

After getting in they had sat down and had a bit of a meal and caught up with each other and talked about life, mainly just Kendall checking up on the teenager to make sure she was ok cause she knew what it was like to have so much fame at a young age and how she had no one so she wanted Amara to know she has someone who is there for her.

They were there for about 25 minutes before they had to leave cause Kendall had another rehearsal and Amara had a fitting for Balenciaga . They went there separate ways and it took Amara 3 minutes to get there.

When she walked into the room where everything was happening on FaceTime with dd and Caden cause ddot was downstairs collecting there Uber eats and Jordanna was with her mom.