Chapter 42

They pulled up to Shangel's house and went in and they went straight to  Shangel's room. Shangel was streaming so they walked in and Amara dapped Shangel and said hi to them.

"So what are we doing today" Amara asked cause Shangel and Mya were dressed up

"We going to a party"Shangel said

"Bro you didn't even tell us we going to a party look at me" Jordan said slapping him

"You look decent and we will stop by your house on the way if you really wanna change" Shangel said

"What about me" Amara said

"Oh my god come on" Mya said dragging her to the bathroom "what are you wearing under this" Mya asked

"Bodysuit" Amara replied

"Aight ok take the jumper of and you can use that foundation that I got but was to dark for me and mix it with one of mines" Mya said

Amara took her hoodie of and they walked into the room again and Mya handed makeup bag. Amara felt blood run down her face.

"Oh I fucking hate life" Amara said before getting up and grabbing her backpack and put on a plaster before doing makeup with what she could

"Bro how long you gonna take" Shangel asked

"You the one who ain't tell me that we ain't going to a party so don't get angry at me" Amara said putting lipgloss on "and I'm done anyway"

They all left and Bmo and Amara got into his car and Mya and Shangel went in an Uber and they gave the address to Bmo so he would drive there after.

Jordan had gone in and Amara stayed in the car and asked him to bring her a drink. She was sitting in the car and she was recording herself making sure she looked good.

She was still recording when he came out holding a bottle of alcohol and she looked at him.

"What it was all I had and we going to a party now and we gonna end up drinking" Jordan said

"Aight but if anything happens to me I blame you" Amara said and Jordan went and poured it in her mouth and she swallowed looking at him and he leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.

He stopped kissing her and looked at her and stuck his tongue out and they connected there tongues together.

He sat down and he drove of to where the party was happening. When they got there there were a lot of people outside but they just went straight in and security didn't even care.

When they got in the two got drinks and found Mya and Shangel. They were talking before Mya and Amara went of to dance with each other.

About 15 minutes later Dd walked in to the party with Crystal, ddot and Caden. When they walked in they saw Amara whining in Jordan and everyone was hyping them up and he was holding her ass.