Chapter 15

The next day Dd and Amara decided to spend the day together and go out. Dd wanted to take Amara's mind of the whole thing with her mom so he decided to take her to do something she loves most besides singing, shopping.

Amara was at her house getting ready while Dd was in the living room with Jay, Armani and Zion . She came back just to make sure none of her things were gone cause Kim already stole from her before so she was making sure it wouldn't happen again.

Music was playing in her room and she was finishing her hair when Kim walked in cause she wanted to talk to Amara. She went and sat down on the seat next to Amara.

"What do you want" Amara asked

"I just want to talk I haven't seen you in a year" Kim says

"Yea and whose fault is that" Amara said going into her closet to get an outfit to wear

"Look I am back now officially and I want to be a better mom and for that to happen I need to work on my relationships with my kids" Kim says

"Ok what does that have to do with me" Amara asked

"I'm your mom I mean I feel terrible for wh-" Kim started

"You are not my mom" Amara interrupted

"What do you mean what have I done to you" Kim asked

"You left!" Amara yelled " I was at the age when I needed you the most and you left me, Zion and Armani. Do you know what that does to a 10 year old girl?" Amara said on the verge of tears.

"Amara I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave for so long but I am back now" Kim said to her with a soft voice

"Don't fucking lie, Armani may believe your act but we all know the real reason your here it's always the same reason" Amara said a tear rolling down her face

"Amara ple-" Kim said

"Get out" Amara said to her and Kim started walking out and Amara didn't look

Amara heard her door close and she started to cry and sat on the ground dd walked in and went and instantly went to her and hugged her while she cried.

Dd was really worried cause Amara wasn't a crier she never cried she was always there making sure everyone was okay before her even when Notti died (E4N R.I.P) she was there for everyone she flew from Paris just to be there for dd and his family.

After 5 minutes she calmed down and she fell asleep in his arms. Dd picked her up and put her in the bed and grabbed what he hoped was Makeup wipes and started wiping the makeup of her face making sure to not touch the scar and grabbed a bandage for her scar cause it started bleeding.

He finally got her comfortable and she was sleeping and he changed and got in bed with her and got comfortable then slowly went to sleep aswell.

——————————————

After 2 hours the two had woke up and were now laying in bed together smoking and talking.

"What are we" Amara randomly asks

"What do you mean" Dd said

"Me and you like are we dating orrr" Amara asked dragging out the or

"Ion even know that's up to you" Dd said

"I guess we official then" Amara said

They talked more before getting up and we're going to hang out near the deli and maybe go to the studio depending if they felt like it.

Amara's outfit: