Chapter 58

It was two days before DD's birthday and they were celebrating his birthday early cause he was gonna be spending time with his family for his birthday.

They had already gone through the whole day starting with breakfast then they went to the arcade and shopping and Amara spoiled them all.

They were now at Amara's apartment and they were smoking and playing in the ps5 that Amara got for when people came to her house.

Amara was in her room with Caden and they were sorting out his gifts while ddot distracted him with the game.

They had done two of his gifts and they were doing the last one which they were struggling but finally got.

They also bought him a small cake and Caden was doing the candles.

"Ddot we need you" Amara yelled

Ddot got up and walked into her room and closed the door.

"You need to put this on Dd and cover his eyes" Caden said giving Ddot a hay

"Aight" ddot said before walking out "you need to put this on" ddot told Dd

"Why?" Dd asked

"Just do and you will see" Ddot said

"Your lucky I trust you" Dd said putting it on over his eyes

Ddot got up and opened her door and they walked out and put the stuff on the table in the kitchen and lit the candles.Amara and ddot went to dd and lead him to the kitchen.

"What the fuck is this and why is something burning" Dd said

"You can open your eyes now" Amara said moving behind the table with Caden and ddot

Dd took the hat of and saw everything and they started singing happy birthday but changed it and were saying happy early birthday.When they finished Dd blew the candle.

"Happy early birthday" The three said

"All this for me" Dd said sarcastically they chuckled "ooo the Jordan 4" Dd said looking at the shoes he got

DD's gifts: