eight

______________

______________

— CARING about him was one thing she didn't expect to be doing, but every few minutes she'd think of the worse and message her truly beloved boy.

he would always respond with either a thumbs up, or a 'yeah, u?' and raelynn would answer while smiling. the smallest things mattered to her when they shouldn't, and it made her gag to think about falling in love with someone she just met a week ago.

she sighed and stood up, looking around her room trying to spot something to do. there her computer laid, not being touched for around a month or two now. she only used it for shows, or playing games.

and right now, she was horrifyingly bored.

questioning her life decisions, a light bulb popped above her head. she smiled to herself and got on her knees and palms, crawling under her bed and reaching out a game of twister.

raelynn then ran to her older brothers room, who was sitting on his bed and staring at her intently. "what do you want raelynn." he thundered, looking up from his phone for a split second before glancing at the board game in between her hands, and a low sob came out of his mouth. "raelynn no-"

"yes please! i'm super duper bored and i love u a lot cause ur my brother so please play atleast two rounds with me and i'll love you forever!" she chimed, giving him a whimper and puppy dog eyes. he stared at her until he shoved her away, standing up.

she giggled and jumped up and down, running out of his room and down the stairs, accidentally tripping on one but landing in someone's arms.

"raelynn! that's not a very good introduction missy!" her moms voiced belted from the living room, she stood up and made direct eye contact with her mom, and then hearing her brothers screech and thumping.

now, her brother was falling down too.

he knocked her down onto whoever held her tightly, and he snorted at himself, being proud of his actions.

she groaned, still not knowing who she landed on. getting back up and opening her eyes, they widened and her hand came crashing down from the side of her aching head.

"TRISTAN? WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she inquired, freaking out over the fact he somehow knew where she lived, and that she had embarrassed herself around 4 times near him now.

she reached her hand out and helped him up, butterflies and a shock running through her body when the boys hands collided with hers. "well you said that you were bored over text.. and your brother stole ur phone and messaged me saying to come over... so i did?" he questioned himself now, and she slowly turned around to angrily grumble and whisper nonchalant things to her brother.

"i- okay. uhm we were gonna play twister, you can come play with us ifyouwant?" raelynn squeaked the last bit out, mentally hurting her brother by kicking his shin since he stood right behind her snickering.

tristan nodded at the blonde girl, sending her and her parents a quick smile. her dad  was staring at the two, but he softened when he realized how happy she was around the black haired boy. she grabbed his arm and her brothers, making their shoulders slightly collide as tristan apologized.

raelynn dragged them into her living room, her parents went into the kitchen to give them some space since it was three of them. she unpacked the game, and could feel a pair of eyes on her as she set down the mat and began taking out the spin.

tristan went first, he spun it and it landed on right hand red, so he bent down and placed his right hand on red. now, it was raelynns. she placed her foot on blue and annoyed tristan about the position he was in.

they played a few rounds before finally, raelynn was halfway underneath tristan, her brother was on her legs, and she was having to do a bridge and her arms became weak. she collapsed on the mat, giggling until tristan fell on top of her.

"tristan you dork!" she yelled, shoving him off and snickering at him. he held up a thumbs up as a sign he was okay, before holding his elbow and sitting up.

soon after they laughed and chuckled about the game, her mom came in with popcorn and fruits. they placed them on the table and told them to watch a movie, her parents and family had never seen the black phone, but she had a million times. so they suggested to watch it not knowing tristan was in it, he looked at her and she widened her eyes, but then the movie started playing.

when the camera panned to bruce, the parents studied the screen and so did her brother, a second  later they snapped their heads towards tristan and looked back and forth. "your in this movie?!" her mom spoke up first, raelynn smacked her forehead with her palm and leaned back. thinking about how this was going to be a long night.

______________________

BY the end of the movie, her mom was in shock and tears were slowly falling, raelynn had been saying half of the lines but whispering them, not wanting tristan to see how obsessed she was. when bruce came on, she smiled at the screen and he noticed.

he loved seeing her smile at the sight of him, he loved how her face brightened and how she avoided eye contact as much as she could.

his worries went away when he was in her presence, her aura made him feel comfortable and he loved her for it. he knew that he wanted to be with her forever, but he didnt know how to tell her how much she meant to him.

he didnt understand nor know that she had felt the same since they met, she had fallen in love with him the same day that he did, but she kept it a secret so nothing bad would happen to the either of them.

she fell first, but somehow he fell harder.

___________________________

ruru speaks!

whoop whoop