ten

__________________

__________________

— CARING, was the best way to describe raelynn. her mind was circling with thoughts, her hands were shaking, thinking about all the terrible things that made her feel bitter. she felt burdened, about how her brother could even imagine ruining her life sending those notes off.

but, with feeling burdened also came revengeful. she wanted to go through his things as he did with hers, and try to ruin his life like he tried. of course it was all confusing to her, considering she was pissed off but also sad about her brothers doings.

and why? was the number one question.

he didn't actually read the note out loud, he just read them and knew her secrets. which, he already knew majority of her crushes in her life, but not that she had been writing notes about them. she got the idea when she was 7, her first crush.

she wrote all the words she wanted to say to her little crush, but could never actually say it. she was a shy, quiet girl when she was younger, she didn't have the confidence to do it.

a ringtone made her snap out of the train of thoughts that scattered around her brain. she looked to the side where her phone laid on her bed, picking it up, she scanned the message, and was stunned.

IMESSAGE

is it bad youre like my craving?waitthat sounded weirduhm

wait
that sounded weird
uhm

possibly yeah!
dw it didn't, well it kinda did but
nobody has to know that.

okay great i didnt wanna
come off as weird. but,
you are in some way.

i can't stay away from you.

are you confessing ur love to me or..

maybe?
is that bad
no? i mean it's concerning but no lmao