fourteen

______________

______________

IT WAS finally the day to go to halloween horror nights. raelynns brother had been taken care of, he was now grounded and had gotten in tons of trouble, that he deserved of course.

the car was filled with chatter coming from raelynn, olivia, lyla, and amelia. the four were all giggling and laughing about the fact they were finally going to meet their celebrity crushes. lyla was listening to music, so raelynn turned on music on the radio. show me how by men i trust came on, she instantly blasted it and everyone began singing it, except olivia.

she didn't know the lyrics of course, she didn't listen to the type of music they did. she was more of a metallica girl, if that made any total sense. (me 2 girl me 2.) raelynn looked in the rear view to see olivia and amelia smiling at eachother. finally, she chipped in and began singing for her bestfriend. amelia and olivia were one of the two duos in the group, they had met first and migrated into the now four girls, and lyla and raelynn were the second duo out of the group. the two had been close friends and finally met olivia and amelia, which formed into their now lovely group.

she had found it funny how she simply set her friends up with her "boy bestfriends" bestfriends. she was excited to see her friends finally meet them, rae wondered if they would either pass out on the spot, or be chill and act like they've known eachother for years.

now, the drive was however hours long, they never calculated but they just began driving. they had already had snacks and drinks and their bags in the back, but they brought out the stuff they would most likely use during the car ride so they wouldn't have to stop and ask for it. they paid for a hotel together, and tristan took care of the hhn tickets. for him and rae of course, every other boy paid for whoever else they wanted to. mason paid for amelias, brady paid for olivias, and miguel paid for lylas.

it was all coming together and working amazingly, and raelynn knew that she just made her bestfriends finally have the boyfriend they deserved. if they ever date or anything like that.

raelynns thoughts of everything was cut off when olivia tapped her shoulder, making raelynn quickly glance at her and back at the road, slightly turning the nob that controlled the volume of the music. "soo.. when are you and tristan gonna date?" olivia smirked at her in the mirror, she choked on her own spit and stared back at her, maintaining eye contact.

"i- i don't know. i mean we kissed bu-" "YOU KISSED?" everyone in the car said unison, obviously besides raelynn. her eyes widened as she blinked hardly to gain back her hearing after losing it due to the amount of yelling in the car. she slowly nodded her head, and now she gained a headache. everyone began asking questions and pestering the poor blonde girl, who tried to answer them all but sighed and screamed. "WE KISSED IN THE FIELD AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT BUT THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH MY BROTHER AND ME AND TRISTAN HAVENT SPOKEN SINCE LAST NIGHT!" she answered everyone's question in one sentence, catching her breath after.