Hormonal Fights (Liam)

"You got dinner ready yet?" Liam says as he walks into the house with a bored expression.

"On the table Liam." You grumble and trudge upstairs.

You took your dirty clothes off, all from cooking and cleaning, and turn the shower on, waiting for it to warm up.

"Thanks for turning the shower on for me babe." Liam sighs, stepping in the shower.

You huff and slip on the shirt Liam just had on and wait for him to step out. Finally, Liam steps out.

"There's no hot water left Liam." You sigh and turn to him wasting toothpaste on the counter, knowing you're going to have to clean it up later since he won't.

"Yeah I know. You need to check that out by the way, it goes out to early." Liam dried off and left his remaining clothes on the floor.

"Liam James Payne. Get your ass up off that bed and clean all the shit you've messed up!" You snap, making Liam flinch.

"What freaking mess y/n?"

You look at Liam with an incredulous expression.

"What freaking mess? Are you serious Liam?!" You yell getting angrier by the second.

"I'm so fucking tired of you taking me for granted! I'm your wife not your maid. Get your damn mind straight." You stomp out of the room and head downstairs into the kitchen.

"Your daddy is so stupid Cam. Doesn't he realize that his wife is pregnant." You wipe a few stray tears off your face and start washing the dishes.

"Let me do it." You turn to see a red faced Liam.

"I don't need your help." You reply, turning back to the pile of dishes ahead of you.

"I'm so sorry darling. I didn't realize how much stress you have especially now that you're carrying our child. Please forgive me. I'll do better, I promise." He walks up to you and turn your head to face his.

"I'm still kind of upset but, I forgive you." You whisper and kiss his lips before your departure.

"Now go upstairs and take a well needed rest. I'll take care of everything down here. I love you."

"I love you more." You smile faintly as you head upstairs.