Labor and Birth (Louis)

This baby is going to be chubbier than Liam's.
-------------------------------------------------
You've passed your due date by three weeks and was 43 weeks pregnant.

"We've tried everything Lou. She just won't come out." You huff.

"We've had sex, ate hot stuff, exercising. It just won't work." You say, irritated.

"I know baby but it'll be okay-"

"Louis. Call your mum. We're having this baby." Louis' eyes widen and looks down to see wetness all over you.

"Oh my god okay okay Louis calm down its okay oh my god my wife's having a baby, she's in labor with my daughter I just-"

"Louis! Call your mother" You say pausing his rambling.

"Right." He says sheepishly, running over to the counter to get his phone.

"Hi mum. Yeah she's in labor right now. What? You can't be! Ah crap. Okay bye."

"What'd she say?" You ask worriedly.

"She's in Ireland with some of her friends. She thought you wouldn't have had her anytime soon." He sighs, putting a hand through his hair.

"Well, let's call my daddy." Louis nods and calls your father.

"Hi Mr. y/l/n. Y/n's in labor, you mind coming over? Really? Okay thanks anyway and I'll tell her." Louis groans.

"What'd daddy say?"

"He's on a plane back to the states." Louis says, upset.

"Call Jaida."

"Isn't answering. I already called her."

"We're doing this ourselves then. Coach me through labor and time my contractions Louis. Let's go." You say with ease, walking up the stairs.

"I'm going to put my robe on and lay on the bed. I'm kind of tired." Louis nods hurriedly and rushes to get your robe.

"Here you go baby girl." He guides you to the bed and you lay down slowly, trying to fall asleep.

-- 3 hours later--

"Louis." Louis looks up from his phone and sees you in pain.

"It's okay, let's just breathe okay?" You nod and squeeze Louis' hand.

"Louis, there's so much pain in my back." You manage to get out just as another contraction course through your body, making you hiss.

"Fuck." You say lowly.

"Walk around?" You nod your head, wanting relieve some pressure.

"Oh my gosh." You groan, another contraction comes that almost takes you off your feet.

"It's okay babe, I got you."

"I-I need to sit down." You stutter.

Louis leads you to the edge of the bed and you sit down and start rocking back and forth.

"That makes it feel better." You whisper.

--2 days later--
You don't want to admit it, but you've turned into a complete bitch. You've been in labor for two days and it's stressing you out. The person that can be around you is Louis.

"Lou! Lou!" You yell.

"Yes baby?" He exclaims.

"The baby's coming!" Louis runs upstairs and takes you down and puts you in the car.

"I'm glad we only live five minutes away for the hospital." He smiles.

You two sign in to the hospital and get on the elevator. Suddenly, you look down and see what looks like head through your pants while you're sitting in the wheelchair.

"Jesus Christ." You say in shock.

You pull your pants down and Louis doesn't notice.

"Um Louis." Louis looks down and sees your baby's head and shoulders already out of you.

Louis wheels you out and into the hallway and yells for a nurse.

A nurse comes and rushes you into a delivery room and you go ahead and push the rest of your daughter's body out without any pain.

"This is the beautiful result of two days of labor." Louis whispers, not wanting to wake your child.

"Little Zyon Johannah."

1: Zyon Johannah Tomlinson born on the 27th of May at 2:39 pm 11 pounds 12 oz.