Labor and Birth (Zayn)

You and Zayn were out shopping for Christmas gifts and you both completely forgot that today was your due date.

After walking around for a while, you feel wetness dripping down your leg, creating a puddle on the ground.

"Zayn my water broke!" You yell, everyone's attention on you.

"Oh my god y/n we have to go to the birth center!"

"You think?" You say sarcastically while in pain.

It was took you two hours to get to the birthing center and you were cussing and yelling.

"Jesus Zayn." You hiss as he helps you inside.

"Hi y/n. put this camisole on and that's it okay?" You nod and take everything off and put just the camisole on.

"Alright let's set you in the pool okay?" You nod and wince as you have to bend down.

"Like our classes baby. Centered breaths." Zayn whispers, feeling nervous his self.

"Would you want to deliver the baby? I'll coach you through it." Zayn looks at the midwife like she's crazy but then nods his head rapidly.

--4 hours later--

"Oh my god this hurts!" You yell as another contraction goes through you.

"You're really close to having this baby Mrs. Malik." You nod not really listening.

"Zayn, I can't give you another baby, it hurts too bad." You're kind of joking and kind of serious.

"Okay babe I understand." Zayn says, not wanting to upset you.

"I swear this baby is huge." You groan, throwing your head back.

"I think she's coming Zay!" You shout, panting.

"Oh shit!" Zayn rushes into the pool while you take short breaths.

"Okay okay breathe sweetheart."

"Don't you think I am?!" You exclaim to him angrily.

"Alright baby I want you to push okay?" You nod and start pushing.

You can feel your daughter's head being pushed out of you and you whimper in pain.

"It's okay baby girl another push." You hold your breath and push once again, and you feel like you're starting to see black.

"I can't push anymore." You say, going in and out of consciousness.

"One more big push please baby. Then you can relax okay?" You sigh heavily and take a deep breath before pushing as hard as you can.

Screams were heard throughout the room and it seemed like whispers to you.

"Get her some water I think she's about to pass out." You hear your husband say but can't really see him.

"Okay y/n its alright. Your baby's here." You smile and drink some water.

"I'm so tired." You say, your eyes drooping.

"But I want to hold my baby." You grin tiredly as you reach your arms out for her.

Zayn gives her to you carefully and you smile down at her.

"She's perfect Zayn." You say, knowing you're about to cry.

"She truly is. Just like you."

1: Verity Eastlyn born on the 19th of December at 6:54 pm 7 pounds 7 oz.