Chapter 15 - Dual Wielding

I kept staring up at the boss room, Sato then looked over saying "What's wrong?" as I replied "Something feels off..." as we all heard screams coming from the boss room. We turned our attention towards it as I was the first to rush towards it, The rest of our group, including Fuurinkazan, followed behind.

We made it to the doorway as we saw that the Aincrad Liberation Force was being manslaughtered by the boss. We saw that the boss's name was "Gleam Eyes", Six whole health bars and it didn't look like it was going to go down easily. "Heinz!!" I shouted as My group and Fuurinkazan didn't know what to do.

"STAY STRONG TEAM! FORMATION C!!"

Kobatz shouted with enthusiasm, But the room filled with the bellowing roar of Gleam Eyes, hearing it swing it's enormous sword at the group.

About half of the group was instantly swept to the side, with some of them dying in the process. I then spotted Heinz, shouting his name "Heinz!!", as he frantically turned his attention to me. "PLEASE WE NEED HELP HERE!! OUR TEAM UNDERESTIMATED THE BOSS!!" he cried out as I saw his tears form and roll down his face. Heinz had blue eyes and deep red hair as his helmet was off of his head.

"Calm down Heinz!"

I shouted as I was going to take a step in, feeling Kirito grab my shoulder and pull me back saying "No! If we go in we won't be able to leave the room until the boss is dead". "But..." I was a little shocked as I heard Heinz Cry out "PLEASE HELP US..!" from within the room.

I became conflicted about my morals and common sense until Klein Pointed out "Kobatz! That's a suicide move!!" as we turned our attention towards Kobatz. "ONWARD!!!" He shouted as Kobatz ducked under a swiping slash, swinging his sword and cutting Gleam Eyes leg, dealing a minimal amount of damage.

I instinctively moved on my own as I ran in the boss room, running towards Kobatz. "KOBATZ LOOK OUT!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as Kobatz was swiped away by Gleam Eyes AOE sword slam. I saw him fly towards me as I caught him but fell backwards, falling down. Kobatz was in a very bad shape, as his HP hit zero, seeing him glow blue.

"Kirin, Lead...Them to victory..."

Kobatz said one last time as he shattered in my arms, I clenched my hands into fists as I shouted "ENOUGH WITH THE DEATHS ALREADY KAYABA!!" as I recklessly ran towards Gleam eyes, unsheathing my sword.

Gleam eyes roared out and thrusted his sword towards me, I parried the attack quickly slashed multiple times on Gleam eyes. Meanwhile, Kirito and the others were tending to the others that were injured. Kirito looked over towards Gleam eyes and I fought, seeing the amount of damage I'm beginning to take recklessly.

"What is it Kirito?"

Asuna asked as he then said "Asuna, go help Kirin, buy me some time before he aims for the highest player here" as Asuna nodded. I took another straight punch as I was sent flying into the ground, bouncing off of it and rolling off towards the side a bit. I coughed as I stood up a bit slumped down towards the left, tired and low on hp.

Gleam eyes began walking up to me, at 5 Health bars, as he then turned his attention towards Asuna as she shouted "Switch in Kirin!". Asuna then caught Gleam Eyes' attention, Swinging his sword down straight towards Asuna. She parried the hit saying "Are you ready Kirito!" as he shouted "Almost!" as she then began throwing a flurry of penetrating thrusts.

Gleam's eyes cried out in pain but endured it, swinging his sword to the right as Asuna was caught off by this and smacked away. "Asuna!!" Kirito and I shouted as I healed back up to Green health.

I ran back in as Gleam eyes turned its attention to me, trying to do the same to me as I blocked the hit with my sword. For a second I struggled as I flung the sword off of mine, shouting "HURRY UP KIRITO!!" as I began swinging my sword at it, dealing some damage and lowered the hp bar to low red.